Official Team D1-MIUI-10.22-V5.X Release

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
wtf...no mms icon anywhere in the system. How am I supposed to access my text messaging from the dockbar like I did before?

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Anyone having f/c issues with Rom manager and for some reason can't find car home app after I install it:icon_eek:

Its left out. Read the OP. It has a lot of information about this new rom

OP
zenulator

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
wtf...no mms icon anywhere in the system. How am I supposed to access my text messaging from the dockbar like I did before?

Reboot

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

hoppermi

Reaction score
Anyone having f/c issues with Rom manager and for some reason can't find car home app after I install it:icon_eek:

Car Home app will launch when inserted into dock. No shortcut.
I also am getting FC on ROM Manager.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok, its there now!

I really love the new settings menu layout. Very clean appearance. Certainly a lot different than any android rom Ive used.

Thanks for porting over for use D1-MIUI team!

Settings menu is laggy though...and the rom seems laggy in general compared to v4.1 . At least more choppy when scrolling.

pretty nice though. wish Rom manager worked.

Gonna try some kernels now.

Last edited:

excellentnuke

Reaction score
I just flashed 4.1.1 last night with a wipe x-x Can I just install this over 4.1.1 without wiping?

eggsped

Reaction score

+1 for ROM Manager force closes. I'm glad I read this as I was just about to see if a reinstall would fix this.

Also, is anyone having trouble with sorting programs in Titanium Backup. I get FC's when cycling through app sort options.

These new releases get slicker and slicker...

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
gonna try to install w/o wiping..

will report back

Z

ZeroBarrier

will report back

Why? That just defeats the purpose.

This is a full wipe rom. Meaning wipe data/factory reset through clockwork recovery.
Please flash it that way.

This is necessary so we can further development on MIUI for the Droid 1 without having a backbone ROM to flash over. If you don't flash it this way we can't tell what bugs are directly from MIUI.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

will report back

Why? That just defeats the purpose.

This is a full wipe rom. Meaning wipe data/factory reset through clockwork recovery.
Please flash it that way.

This is necessary so we can further development on MIUI for the Droid 1 without having a backbone ROM to flash over. If you don't flash it this way we can't tell what bugs are directly from MIUI.

Im aware of that. My purpose is to mke all the things on my phone work...not help report bugs.

I installed...and reported...its choppy when scrolling compared to previous version, the settings menu is nice, but its laggy. RM force closes...so I wont be able to fix permissions. Cooliris FC on me when trying to set a lockscreen gallary crop. This just happened once.

Ill leave the "pure" bug reporting up to others.

Besides...solutions can be had by flashing on top as well. Maybe there is a bug in v5, that isnt in previous versions...and the system can be explored...which wouldnt be allowed with a pure flash.