****Official FroYo Rollout Thread-Version2!****

armeddroid

Reaction score
Where do I look for the update ?

We have it and one member is reporting Flash came with the one we have too.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ircus-continues-frg01b-official-get-here.html

Count me as #2 with the manual update.
I uninstalled Flash and when I updated with this new version, I checked to make sure it was still uninstalled.. yet, I can see your signature animated and the dancing banana and all.

sent from MyD1.

Essex

Reaction score
This is identical to the leak last week? That means pandora is still messed up in this one as well? If not will I get this update or will it assume I'm already updated?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I heard that Flash was to be integral with 2.2 and not an added on apk/app...

Can anyone confirm?

jlukes

Reaction score
So i did the manual update last week. Can I just download this new file and update over it?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hook, i hate to correct you, but it appears the animated icons and the red animation in your signature are not flash, but rather .gif files

m.flash.com should be working if flash is really enabled

They never moved until I put Flash in my Droid. If you can see the ads moving up above the top of the threads that's Flash as well. And it's OK to correct me. :)

Carpetman

Reaction score
There is some place on the droid x that says "check for update " but now I can't find that location.

WHJake

Reaction score
Got mine this morning - central Minnesota. Version numbers as in previous posts. Took about 5 minutes.

armeddroid

Reaction score
hook, i hate to correct you, but it appears the animated icons and the red animation in your signature are not flash, but rather .gif files

m.flash.com should be working if flash is really enabled

Lol.. Wamp..
I don't have it then.

sent from MyD1.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is some place on the droid x that says "check for update " but now I can't find that location.

Droid X isn't getting it until September, but to answer your question it should be in your About this phone in your settings.

jlukes

Reaction score
Anyone?!?!

If i did the manual update last week, how do I get this latest update that has flash pre-installed?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you want to see if Flash is definitely preinstalled go to m.flash.com as mentioned previously. Lets put it to the test to make sure.