~OFFICIAL: FRG01B FroYo Issues/Solutions Thread~

bamaboy74

Reaction score
Help....i have a problem with update

Ok..on one of my screens i have my shortcut,s for contacts. before update i could press them and it would pop up options to call,text,facebook,ect!! now since update it says.....sorry....the process android.process.acore has stopped!!..i have pulled battery a few times and it still doesnt work!! any ideas??? thanks!!

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok..on one of my screens i have my shortcut,s for contacts. before update i could press them and it would pop up options to call,text,facebook,ect!! now since update it says.....sorry....the process android.process.acore has stopped!!..i have pulled battery a few times and it still doesnt work!! any ideas??? thanks!!

Are you rooted?

If not...hate to say it but probably factory reset

bamaboy74

Reaction score
im not rooted...and i have it on auto sync. it says it did it lastnight!!

chalowm

Reaction score
sooo many issues

okay so i was trying to read through and see if any of this had already been addressed but am at work and not even supposed to be on here!

first, my home launcher (stock) takes FOREVER to load all the time. how do i fix this? driving me crazy! seems like the phone just randomly freezes up whenever it feels like. really missing the whole speed bit that everyone raves about. maybe theres a better launcher that wont do this? though i was perfectly happy with the stock one, just hate the freezing and loading issues now.

second, when i'm on a call the backlight randomly comes on and my cheek hangs up on ppl or takes the phone to the home screen and they can no longer hear me or mutes the call or even turns on the speaker phone. this one is really frustrating me as i don't like having to call someone back 5 or 6 times to finish a 10min phone call. anyone else notice this or is it just my phone? this never happened prior to update.

third, i know flash isn't out yet but does anybody have any idea as to when its gonna be visibile in the market? all these delays are just crazy...

bamaboy74

Reaction score
i just trashed them and added a few back and the same thing happened!! not working!!!

warrior21

Reaction score
Like someone else suggested you might need to do a factory reset. Hopefully someone else has had this same issue and found a fix for it

RoNYC

Reaction score
With regards to app/shortcuts not functioning, you have to remove them and reinstall. I actually did that with all the widgets and shortcuts that I have. Worked for me at least. Hope this helps.

supercripple

Reaction score
Okay, so I just realized that the version of 2.2 that I got back when y'all found it was the version that doesn't have working Wi-Fi... is there an easy way to remedy this?

bamaboy74

Reaction score
i have trashed them and reinstalled. and still not working. apps work but the shortcuts for contacts do not!!