~OFFICIAL: FRG01B FroYo Issues/Solutions Thread~

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by alm0614, Jun 23, 2010.

1. kpoker

kpoker Member

Ratings:
    +0

Yeah, hopefully this can get to the droid people and they can put it back to black. This grey is just plain awful.

2. jamos5790

jamos5790 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I didnt have juice defender.

3. DroidFan

DroidFan Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, update...
    Call VZW after getting HelixLauncher off my phone and reboooting/battery pulling the thing like 100 times... they said I needed to bring it to the store.

Brought it into the store, the reformatted the software on my phone... it's basically a brick. They've ordered me a new one and I should have it in the next day or two...

4. Murdroid

Murdroid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone else having issues with Screebl using excessive battery power while the phone is in standby? I finally gave up using it.

5. shenanigans_ink

Ratings:
    +0
    this merging of threads is retarded. I replied to this guy, but another reply got merged between. Anyway, I solved this by reconfiguring my Juice Defender.

6. pbcarch

pbcarch Member

Ratings:
    +0
    lagging droid after update

I got the OTA 2.2 update and am not rooted. My phone is slower now! home screen takes a second or two to come up, K9Mail reloads messages all the time now....the system is simply slower everywhere....any ideas to remedy this?

7. xxjdmcivicek9xx

Ratings:
    +0
    OTA 2.2 gone bad NEED HELP!!

my wife got the OTA update on her droid this morning, after it installed and rebooted she found that when you press the settings menu nothing happens, also when you try to place a widget or shortcut on the desktop it gives you an error message. this was the Authentic OTA Update not the Manual update. we tried hard reset, battery pull etc with no luck. So any help to make it work would be appreciated!

8. rich94vet

rich94vet New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    E-Mail problems after 2.2 upgrade

Since the 2.2 upgrade I cannot access my IMAP work e-mail. I get a connection error. I called both Verizon and Motorola- no success Any ideas? Thanks!

9. Miniblue

Miniblue Member

Ratings:
    +0
    2.2 - A positive step for Verizon

I installed from the OTA this morning and in about ten minutes I was up and running. I deleted my corporate e-mail account before the upgrade so I would not get duplicate calendar entries on the combined calendar.

Everything came back, including apps. ADW working great, no changes required. I did have to add the regular calendar and then my corporate account. It all came back without a hitch. I now have a multiple line e-mail signature.

The desk dock works better than before. The clock stays on, while moving around on the screen like a screen saver. Before 2.2 the whole thing just turned off, power issue.

I am very pleased.

10. chrispt

chrispt Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have noticed something kind of odd and wanted to see if anyone else has seen this. In my Gmail notifications I have it set to notify once. For some reason, and it doesn't always seem to be consistent, it doesn't function properly. Anyone else seen this?

11. gothere

gothere New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Having same issues with Exchange on phone. Another user the calendar got hosed.

12. homemadehitshow

Ratings:
    +0
    That will all change. I was happy with 2.0 and 2.1 but 2.2 is causing me to constantly restart freeze up plus lots of another annoying little bugs.

Search tags for this page

android froyo troubleshooting

frouo issues

froyo 07 issues

froyoissues