OFFICIAL Droid X Issues/Problem Thread

Jcshannon05

Reaction score
Mine did the same thing. I then charged it with the home charger and so far has fixed the issue.

There's something wrong with my battery indicator. It drained to 30 percent and showed the yellow battery. I turned my phone off to reboot since I installed a couple of new apps. Now it's at 70 percent again?

Is this a known bug?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

darko47

Reaction score
Droid X wifi issue?

Anyone have issues staying connected to wifi? I just switched from a Droid and I have 5 other smart phones in my home that connect to wifi all of the time. The Droid X will connect fine but will then stop sending and receiving data....It still THINKS it has a connection but it doesn't. "forgetting" the wifi settings and reconnecting are the only things that seem to work.

Anyone else seeing this issue?

him

Reaction score
Camera quality is my big problem. I have yet to snap one of the pics that were snapped by the reviewers.

0402sgrl

Reaction score
2 things.

1. When I go from browser to home screen, the wallpaper shows up but none of the buttons. It's frozen for 10 seconds or more before it loads the home screen.

2. It won't read the SD card. I've taken the card out and re seated it but no luck. I hope it's just a bad card.

404-not found

Reaction score
Droid X wifi issue?

Anyone have issues staying connected to wifi? I just switched from a Droid and I have 5 other smart phones in my home that connect to wifi all of the time. The Droid X will connect fine but will then stop sending and receiving data....It still THINKS it has a connection but it doesn't. "forgetting" the wifi settings and reconnecting are the only things that seem to work.

Same problem here. Also seem to have exchange issues, I'm thinking they may be related

DragTheRake

Reaction score
Camera quality is my big problem. I have yet to snap one of the pics that were snapped by the reviewers.

Low light pics are pretty bad. That I have found out so far. But outside, they are brilliant and beautiful.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Droid X wifi issue?

Same problem here. Also seem to have exchange issues, I'm thinking they may be related

Yep, have it with the Droid too. Most have no issue, a few do. I've analyzed it with the app wifi analyzer which you can get from the Market and it told me the best channel to put my wifi on. I still had issues.

cypherx82

Reaction score
This.

I snapped a few pics outside my office and they were great.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Unitic

Reaction score
You have to set up Gmail as your main account and then Yahoo as another account. Works great for me after doing that...

Unitic

Reaction score
Your problem is likely camera shake. The camera button is stiff, and unless great care is taken to only move your finger, and not your hand, and to do so steadily and gently, you get camera shake, which blurs the photos. Also, it doesn't work that well in low light, so turn on the flash. Hope this helps,

hacku

Reaction score
I've only noticed one real issue and I'm still not sure what's causing it.

Sometime when I'm moving icons around on the screen, or replying/creating a text, the graphics on the screen get like dotted lines going across that look a little something like this -------.

I'm not sure if it's a screen issue or the hardware not being able to render the graphics fast enough. This seems to only happen when there's rapid movement on the screen.

Has anyone else noticed this?

reds7961

Reaction score
I have zero reception on this joke of a phone. I can't believe I'm saying I want my Storm 1 back. My house has bad reception to begin with (I live 15 miles out of NYC go figure), but my storm 1 and even my fathers 5+ year old razor work like a charm compared to this overpriced brick. What gives?

I called Verizon they tried every work around they could think of, and nothing. I had to drive 5 miles away just to get any reception whatsoever. Do I escalate it now to the point to ask them to check the antennas in the area?
I have a summer house in NH which had no reception. So I installed a cell phone repeater and got directional antenna upgrades. After pointing the antennas on the roof towards the nearest cell tower I now get 4 bars. Works great wish I would have done it years ago.

26patrols

Reaction score
When I try to remove the Facebook account I get an error that it can not be done and to try later. Help Please.