Not open for further replies.

DrZenga

Reaction score
I love my bionic. It's amazing :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's weird I've had great luck with every Motorola device I've owned. I guess ill return this for a plastic HTC phone.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

I get why people used to say this with the original Droid, but the Bionic is all plastic. The back is plastic, the front is plastic, the chin is painted plastic.

I'm not criticizing them for using plastic, it's just that people seem to think the Bionic isn't plastic when it is.

cjsmoove

Reaction score
A lil birdie from the inside......

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
A lil birdie from the inside......

lol, this was almost as funny as your first post, keep them coming.

I'm still wondering how you even began to compare an HTC device to a Samsung device.

cjsmoove

Reaction score
....when you get your Glorious phone.. come back on this thread and report the battery life ...lol. Rule all machines....lmao

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
You seem to be bitter about your Bionic, do you want to talk about it?

hybrdthry911

Reaction score
I had an OG droid for a long time and it took a hell of a beating, but it was always sluggish. It had a cracked screen and the battery cover somehow got lost, but it still kept trucking long after. What finally killed it was running out of battery and the phone was bricked. I'm sure i could have reflashed it or something but i had trouble loading a rom on it because i had to ghetto wire it but that's another story. I have a bionic now and I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. Not a single bug, never had a shut down. I one click rooted the phone and haven't had a single issue. My battery life has been great, for example with data/wifi shut off at night i lost 5% over 8 hours unplugged. A battery widget said it would have lasted over 7 days like this. Overall i found the phone to exceed my every expectation. New phones might have a better screen, and faster processor, they always will! I doubt any phone in the next year will far exceed the capabilities of this phone though. DLNA, HDMI, dual core processing, 1gb ram, Webtop+hdmi+bluetooth mouse and keyboard = a half assed PC. What can you do on the nexus that you can't do on this phone? Serious question, i would like to know.

Part of me wishes i waited for the nexus prime because the phone looks great, but as a nerd I'm always looking at the next best thing. Can't wait forever.

yiannis

Reaction score
New phones might have a better screen, and faster processor, they always will! I doubt any phone in the next year will far exceed the capabilities of this phone though. DLNA, HDMI, dual core processing, 1gb ram, Webtop+hdmi+bluetooth mouse and keyboard = a half assed PC. What can you do on the nexus that you can't do on this phone? Serious question, i would like to know.

Part of me wishes i waited for the nexus prime because the phone looks great, but as a nerd I'm always looking at the next best thing. Can't wait forever.

+1+1

Status
Not open for further replies.