Official bit the bullet and returned the Bionic for the Prime thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Where's the thread for those of us that have the Bionic but are getting the Nexus in addition?

bigtex52

Reaction score
Oh well, thanks for playing...

I have never had a new phone yet that didn't have bugs to work out. The Prime will be no different. It will have bugs too. What bugs me is that the phones these morons are returning will be the ones that you get in return when you exchange yours when it has a problem. Keep chasing that rainbow. :icon_rolleyes:

warrior21

Reaction score
Say what you want about apple but when they release a product they just work. Not buggy.

You obviously have never owned an apple product before. They have just as many problems as android.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I honestly can't believe that there is a thread like this I mean wow seriously.... How about you returned it and we don't care.

celtic11

Reaction score
Where's the thread for those of us that have the Bionic but are getting the Nexus in addition?

Time for "official own a bionic but also getting a prime" thread.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
FTR, the Prime will be released in November, according to a very reliable source.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

yiannis

Reaction score
I'm not seeing a particularly massive spec upgrade on the Nexus.

I don't want a larger phone, it will be harder to deal with.
The 1750 mAh battery will drain 2x faster than the Bionic's to support the 2x pixel count.
The 1.2 Ghz CPU will be slower than the Bionic's to fill that massive screen.
ICS will have quite a few bugs to start with.

The Droid HD on the other hand may be more appealing

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm not seeing a particularly massive spec upgrade on the Nexus.

I don't want a larger phone, it will be harder to deal with.
The 1750 mAh battery will drain 2x faster than the Bionic's to support the 2x pixel count.
The 1.2 Ghz CPU will be slower than the Bionic's to fill that massive screen.
ICS will have quite a few bugs to start with.

The Droid HD on the other hand may be more appealing

You can tell yourself anything you'd like to keep away from that buyer's remorse. The Prime, if the specifications are correct, is going to kill the Bionic.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
You can tell yourself anything you'd like to keep away from that buyer's remorse. The Prime, if the specifications are correct, is going to kill the Bionic.

We've heard that over and over since the release of the OG Droid. This phone or that phone is going to be better.
None of them were until very recently.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Me....I'm waiting for the Prime 2. Now THATS gonna be the phone to end all phones...:happy:

Seriously, this is what I think....

[video=youtube;eZAAZ7iXN-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZAAZ7iXN-o&feature=relmfu[/video]

[video=youtube;LYzDhoUHZhA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYzDhoUHZhA&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C

Just cant get enough of these posts. Can you guys go play in your own yards and quit piss'n in ours?!

IRSmurf

Reaction score
I preordered the Bionic, but canceled to preorder Vigor. Then I canceled the Vigor preorder for Prime. I can't wait to cancel my Prime preorder iPhone 5. After that, I'm going to cancel my preorder for iPhone 5 for a Kal-El equipped device. Finally, I'm going to cancel that preorder for a Nokia Windows 8 phone with a Intel Core m6 6670 ULV SHO Extreme Edition with sixteen asymmetrical cores and external graphics card slave device capability. They'll be useful once those lazy developers start rewriting all their programs to take advantage if the power.

I hate phones, but I love waiting!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
^Excellent choices! Now in the mean time, lets all head over to the Samsung Charge forums and start threads rip'n on that phone! Yea, you single core losers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.