Now we have ICS update let's complain

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I gots no complaints. A few things I had to get used to, or fix. But as long as I am rooted and tethered I am happy as a clam. :icon_ devil:

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
I miss the old MOTOBLUR alarm. I want slide to dismiss, tap to snooze in a lovely integrated app.

Other than that ICS is quite awesome.

OP
vance1980

vance1980

Reaction score
Lol omg me too loved it! I would keep it under the covers snooze every 10 mins wake up tap and go back to sleep lol

Kstyle723

Reaction score
Still can't figure out how to copy select text (not entire page) or pictures??? I like the old keyboard better, I keep hitting "done" when I'm trying to hit a period. Face recognition is cool, but laggy sometimes. New lock screen that doesn't really lock is useless IMHO. You asked for it lol! Other than that I'm loving it!

Slice like a ninja, cut like a RAZR blade...

JDuaneJ

Reaction score
Loving it. How do u disable the vibrate on the lock screen? Also, my phone has a blue tint now...b4 it had a green tint. Haha I agree with the alarm thing.

jakeace160

Reaction score
About a week after the update MAXXimus kept freezing and acting very glitchy. I was really worried so i did what had to be done. Factory reset and bam fastest phone south of the mason Dixon line.

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
My Bluetooth headset kind of goes in and out. Could be the headset but it was perfect on GB. Other than that I love ICS. I hope moto continues to keep it basic like this if they decide to give us JB.

Papa_T

Reaction score
I miss the old MOTOBLUR alarm. I want slide to dismiss, tap to snooze in a lovely integrated app.

Other than that ICS is quite awesome.

+1

I also miss that easy to use slide bar to dismiss the alarm.

OP
vance1980

vance1980

Reaction score
As soon as my update came in Friday morning it was glitching for like two hours. Everything was working except i couldn't change ring tones. It was like that for almost three hours. Ran down the street waited for Verizon to open and bam it worked as soon as i walked into the door; no joke.