anyone get updated to ics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coulterjosh

Reaction score
dancedroidIts the 4th and there is not much chatter about ics today. has anyone gotten updated yet, read anything, or know anyone who has gotten the update?dancedroid

skipbl92

Reaction score
On another post someone said they called Motorola & Verizon and the response was tomorrow for ICS OTA. Today is the rollout of soak tests. Take it as a grain of salt. My guess is that the update is coming this week or next week, just be patient it will be here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
In addition, Verizon always posts about updates coming soon on their site. Has anyone seen it?

Cripton805

Reaction score
Today my phone cannot check for updates. It says to try again later.
Usually it would say that my system is up to date. Someone else told me that happened to theirs too TODAY. So I find that strange with the ics rumors.

jeff70

Reaction score
some pictures of the "ICS Leak"

I doubt there will be any ICS update today but here are some pictures posted on the XDA forums of what to expect our phones will look like with the Motoblur/ICS UI for anyone that has not seen them yet

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Once it starts rolling out, you won't have to ask if anyone got it. It will be all over the place.

Reaction score
According to Verizon and Motorola we will see it tomorrow. So i live on the east coast so ill update once i can pull it or not ill try around 12 am and see

T

TheAlpha

On another post someone said they called Motorola & Verizon and the response was tomorrow for ICS OTA. Today is the rollout of soak tests. Take it as a grain of salt. My guess is that the update is coming this week or next week, just be patient it will be here.

Its tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.