Now we have ICS update let's complain

mthorn79

Reaction score
Hitting Vol down doesn't lower notification volume off I'm in place that I need my phone to be quiet, have to do it through System Settings....grr

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
mthorn79 said:
Hitting Vol down doesn't lower notification volume off I'm in place that I need my phone to be quiet, have to do it through System Settings....grr

Download this app called audio manager console. You can create profiles that you can use at different situations. I swear by it because sometimes I have meetings at work and I'm not going to lie I get on my phone and play games. I works I promise

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL

Download this app called audio manager console. You can create profiles that you can use at different situations. I swear by it because sometimes I have meetings at work and I'm not going to lie I get on my phone and play games. I works I promise

Additionally, with Audio Manager Pro, when I use the volume key to mute my ringer volume, it also mutes my notification volume.

Ansa82

Reaction score
vance1980 said:
Because sometimes you're just never happy with anything. dancedroid

Volume issues & motoprint printing blank pages, but I'm sure there is a solution

GeneralZod

Reaction score
The broken integration with Facebook is just bizarre to me. Surprised they missed that one. Also surprised they removed the ability to filter contacts without a phone number from the dialer. Lastly, I expected the new OS to be faster and take advantage of the dual cores. If anything, the new OS seems slower.

It's not a failure, but I wouldn't call it a big improvement either.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
The broken integration with Facebook is just bizarre to me. Surprised they missed that one. Also surprised they removed the ability to filter contacts without a phone number from the dialer. Lastly, I expected the new OS to be faster and take advantage of the dual cores. If anything, the new OS seems slower.

It's not a failure, but I wouldn't call it a big improvement either.

What's broken about Facebook integration? Android doesn't have native Facebook integration, but I know that Motorola removed their own Social Networking app and widget. Beyond that, I'm not sure what's different about it.

ICS is just as fast, if not slightly faster than Gingerbread. If it seems slower than Gingerbread for you, then something isn't right.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
If your phone is slow and clumsy, try clearing data on your home screen. You'll have to set up your home screen again but it is what it is.

If that doesn't work, then unselect backup and restore in your privacy area, do an fdr, setup everything and you'll be golden.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Moving to ICS

Tap'd from my Maxx

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
bsweetness said:
Additionally, with Audio Manager Pro, when I use the volume key to mute my ringer volume, it also mutes my notification volume.

Yes that's the correct name of it my mistake.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Love it! No complaints. New browser is sweet. Sometimes i feel the battery runs out to fast, but i have been using my phone a lot too, not a noticeable difference from GB. I love that you can disable stock bloatware. I like the multi tasking feature when i remember to use it. I love the swipe actions on ics, now more apps need to adopt that system. I'd also like to see more as get an ics look and feel.

Exalted911

Reaction score
I am curious about the people complaining that its slower than GB, did you do a factory reset after you installed it? or at the very least wipe cache?. ICS is much faster than GB.

jaybogg

Reaction score
Ringer has 16 levels of volume with hard keys. When I answer a call and use speakerphone, hard keys only have 4 levels of volume. About 95% of the time I use speakerphone. I drop the phone in my front pocket and have my hands free. Only use it at my ear if in public. Wish I had more control of speakerphone volume using hard keys. I have not checked the # of volume levels when using the phone at my ear.

JDuaneJ

Reaction score
Well I can no longer switch to 3g only anymore ...battery life kinda stinks now. And how can I turn off the lock screen vibrate? The vibrate on the razr sounds really crappy.

OP
vance1980

vance1980

Reaction score
Well I can no longer switch to 3g only anymore ...battery life kinda stinks now. And how can I turn off the lock screen vibrate? The vibrate on the razr sounds really crappy.

Dont know about the lock screen but if you want 3g download LTE on/off app and youll solve that problem. It works like a charm.

JDuaneJ

Reaction score
vance1980 said:
Dont know about the lock screen but if you want 3g download LTE on/off app and youll solve that problem. It works like a charm.

Which app? All the ones I've tried are merely shortcuts to the settings dialogue ...and cdma only mode is not present on the phone anymore in ICS.