Now the hype has settled, how do you feel?

Mookie

Reaction score
Best phone I have ever owned with the possible exception of an old Qualcomm green screen had a one week battery life. That was when phone internet was script only.

Only issues are the buttons. Power button needs to be on top. Fingers go right over the button when held. Screen is WAY sensitive. The screen protector helped but not much.

I actually prefer the ifruit buttons, only the volume and power.

The dual screen is awesome but I have never used it for anything other than showing off :pint: Can't wait until I figure out what all it can do.

Dejuanxg

Reaction score
This is the phone I've always wanted bar nun the best phone out only problem i have is the Verizon logo could have been better on the button if it didn't have the check mark. Other than that perfect........ An I the only one whos phone seems to be getting smaller tho?

blowabs

Reaction score
ur just getting used to it...same thing happened to everyone [including me] when the 27" imac came out!!...

jenina

Reaction score
I've had the phone for a little over a month now and I'm still discovering new things about it every day.
Also, have I mentioned that I haven't ever received a "Low battery" notification ever since I got the phone?
Believe me, I've tried using up the battery for a whole day... I've watched movies, made multiple phone calls, played music on max. volume, etc... the lowest it's gotten was 30%.
Basically, the best phone I've ever owned.

jseah

Reaction score
So I figured out a good way to kill the battery.......take the phone to a location with really bad signal. Was at my company's Christmas party this evening in a hotel where the signal varied from 1x with 1 bar to 1x with zero bars inside the hotel ballroom. Noticed the back of the phone heated up quite a bit, as the radio kept trying to connect. In the 3 to 3-1/2 hours we were there, my battery went from 65% down to 40%. After 18-1/2 hours since the phone was unplugged from the charger, my battery meter is now in the yellow with 27% left.

blowabs

Reaction score
so w/o that snafu ...u'd be at 24 hrs. then...great!!!!!!!!!!!

jseah

Reaction score
so w/o that snafu ...u'd be at 24 hrs. then...great!!!!!!!!!!!

More than 24 hours. Ever since the day I got it, it would go about 18-20 hours from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed and would be still at over 40% battery left when I plug it back in. With my Rezound with the extended battery, I would need to plug it into the charger after 12 hours.