smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

I was able to pick up the Verizon Galaxy Note 3 yesterday and I absolutely love this device! The improvements that I noticed was the screen visibility / viewing while outside, S Pen functions, call volume / clarity seemed a bit louder / clearer as well as the fluidity of the phone and how it feels in hand. The phone is amazingly fast and definitely fun to use!

I put together this short video to show what comes in the box, some phone highlights as well as my first impressions!

What tips, tricks, and features do you like about the device?

[video=youtube;55gVTzxGDos]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55gVTzxGDos&feature=youtu.be"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=55gVTzxGDos[/video]​

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Great video!

The usb has two ports because it's usb 3.0. Think the Note 3 is the first phone to use usb 3.0.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
The call speaker seems much better than my S4. Actually had to turn the volume down a bit. This device has been great so far, still tinkering.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk now Free

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Great video STG...Thank you for sharing. .we look forward to more insight. ..

Syd ...speakers are on bottom now instead of back on N2 ...good stuff

N2 tap'd HD

jawonder

Reaction score
Great video!

The usb has two ports because it's usb 3.0. Think the Note 3 is the first phone to use usb 3.0.
Yep, the first phone to use USB 3.0 . Picked mine up today and i'm loving it, can't wait for a root method .

bigdad63

Reaction score
After all of My whining about the camera and speakers, I ended up picking up the N3 because the package is so tight light and fast.

_33

Reaction score
What apps and widgets did VZW keep out of this one that all the other versions have?

Caesars

Reaction score

I was able to pick up the Verizon Galaxy Note 3 yesterday and I absolutely love this device! The improvements that I noticed was the screen visibility / viewing while outside, S Pen functions, call volume / clarity seemed a bit louder / clearer as well as the fluidity of the phone and how it feels in hand. The phone is amazingly fast and definitely fun to use!

I put together this short video to show what comes in the box, some phone highlights as well as my first impressions!

What tips, tricks, and features do you like about the device?

[video=youtube;55gVTzxGDos]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55gVTzxGDos&feature=youtu.be"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=55gVTzxGDos[/video]​

I got my note 3 today also! In Love already lol..

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
What apps and widgets did VZW keep out of this one that all the other versions have?
Literally the only thing reported missing is KNOX. Everything else is there. Pretty in-depth thread over on XDA about it.

delcopa

Reaction score

only thing i have noticed is the safety assistance feature. They left blocking mode in this time around. You know Verizon they just can't leave things alone lol.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why did they leave out the knox app? You can still activate Knox in the security administrators, so maybe they are looking at bringing it back in the next update? Nothing noted from Verizon as they were leaving this application out, from what I've read.