Notifications

jjc103

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to set up some sort of notification that will let me know if I missed a call, have a voicemail or a text. Something audible with a reminder every couple minutes or so.
Thanks in advance.

txskeets

Reaction score
And they also have an app for Android 2.0 phones. I just downloaded it and am going to try it out.

OP
J

jjc103

Reaction score
Thanks Sherri
I already use this but it does not notify on vicemails. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

crankygypsy

Reaction score
Thanks Sherri
I already use this but it does not notify on vicemails. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

maybe the programmers' assumption was that if you have a voicemail, you will have a missed call. you can then set Missed Call to remind you of the missed calls (with possible voicemails) at timed intervals.

i use Missed Call for SMS vibe notifications and repeat alerts for SMS and missed calls. THEN i use Google Voice (buy an invite on eBay and search the forums for directions) for voicemail notification WITH free voice to text. took some trial and error to get it all set without double notifications, but it works great now that it's all set up.

Droid ReRE

Reaction score
I have a symbol next to my signal bars normally where the 3G use to sit, but it looks like a clockwise turned L on top of a \ with a bubble under it. basically in fraction math L\0. Could some one please help. thank you in advance for your time.

ezrider55

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V30
My Guess

Vibrate Mode

If you hit up volume does it dissapear?

Last edited:

microsnook

Reaction score
When you pulldown your pulldown bar, and it says "no notifications," what image controls that?

I know its in framework. Is it the activity_title_bar.9, or is it another image?

Here is an image to go off of:
2ltis9i.png

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
title_bar_portrait.9 micro

microsnook

Reaction score
Is this title_bar_medium.9 for landscape mode? when the keyboards open and you pull it down...

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No, the file I gave you is the same no matter if in landscape or portrait. It is a .9 image so it stretches accordingly.

jj2palmer

Reaction score
OMG. I have a Droid 2; can SOMEONE PLEASE tell me how to silence the notifications for emails and facebook but just have it notify me for text messages? All the notifications are linked and I can change the sounds but not silence them separately. It's driving me nuts.
Thanks, jj2

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
OMG. I have a Droid 2; can SOMEONE PLEASE tell me how to silence the notifications for emails and facebook but just have it notify me for text messages? All the notifications are linked and I can change the sounds but not silence them separately. It's driving me nuts.
Thanks, jj2

Go into each app you want to turn off and click menu then settings and you should be able turn off the notification sounds

Sent from my phone... which happens to be a Droid X