App to get a notification when I have a voicemal?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by ericsbcn, Nov 18, 2010.

1. ericsbcn

ericsbcn Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm using the app Easy Reminder to get constant notifications when I have a missed call or a text message. But it doesn't work on voicemails. Anyone know of something that will work on all three?

I can't understand why this isn't base functionality in Android. Even my plain old basic cell phone from 10 years ago did this.

2. procrastination

Ratings:
    +1
    Hmmm - My phone notifies me when I have a VM... Strange that yours doesn't.

My phone also often times "rings" just before I receive a voice mail. It lets me know to answer the call. :) [/sarcasm]

3. ericsbcn

ericsbcn Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry, I wasn't clear. What I meant was I get no further audio notifications of a voicemail after that first one. So if I don't hear the initial notification, I'm out of luck unless I take the phone out of my pocket and check it.

On my 10 year old plain-old cell phone, it would beep every couple of minutes when you had a text or voicemail.

4. IIGood

IIGood Silver Member

Ratings:
    +244
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy S6
    I'm wondering about this too...99.9% of the time, my phone is on vibrate. If I get a voicemail, there's no vibrate notification for voicemail. I do get the little icon but it'd be nice to have a vibrate when a VM is left. Can that be enabled somewhere on the phone? I've looked all over and can't seem to find anything...I don't use any fancy apps for notifications, just the stock phone options.

Search tags for this page

android app beep when you have voicemail

best android you have a voicemail reminder app

voicemail reminder app for motorola m