Notifications

Greymom

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
How can I get the Tweeters sound that was on my old DEAD Droid X onto my new razr Hd?

Greymom

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Zedge?

Suggested from Beer Tent Capital of the World.
I downloaded the Mp3 file and connected the phone to the PC but when I tried to save the file in the Notifications folder was told you cant save here.

Greymom

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
It worked after a fashion. I put it in the Mp3 folder on the phone and then copied and pasted it to the notification folder. Why it went in a copy paste and not a drag/drop, I am clueless, but I have my notification tone. Thank you very much.
Greymom

Hmm.
This should work. Put the file in your MUSIC folder.
Download and install RINGDROID. https://play.google.com/store/apps/...t#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDMsImNvbS5yaW5nZHJvaWQiXQ..
Use RINGDROID to open the file. Then, without editing it, click SAVE > AS SYSTEM RINGTONE.

barbtarv

Reaction score
Since KitKat my notification (blinking light) is only Blue. Before I had three colors, Red for Amber/Weather alerts, Green for Text/email, and Blue for Facebook. Is there a setting or something I can do to get that back? If you reply just know that I'm not tech savvy, so I need baby step instructions. :blink:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm surprised you are seeing blue. KK changed the LED notification light to white as the default color. A lot of people are complaining about the white only light. Maybe because Facebook was set as blue before the update it "stuck" as the default color. There is no way to change the system default notification color that I am aware of. You can change the Facebook light color in the Facebook settings.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

barbtarv

Reaction score
Thanks

The light color could be called white or very pale blue, I really was uncertain what color it is. I hope they read these forums and make a LOT of changes! I'll try setting the color in FB. Thanks for the help.

barbtarv

Reaction score
Didn't find a setting in FB to set notification color. Can you direct me?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Didn't find a setting in FB to set notification color. Can you direct me?

My wife is the Facebook user...not me. I searched all through the FB settings and can't find it. All I know is that her LED is pink for FB and the default white for everything else. It was before KK and still is. Maybe that was in an older version of the FB app and the setting just "stuck.". Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk