Developer
Developer
Reaction score
WTF is unofficial speculation???

Makes absolutely no sense.

DID moto say Q4 or not?

Cut and dried thing here man.
:)

Have I heard moto say that? No. Have I heard someone who may know someone whom heard it from a moto employees' mother's cat? Maybe. Think about it. :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

ekf028

Reaction score
Wow lot of attitude towards samurai...he's a great guy you people need to relax!!!!

Yeah really. Just be grateful that he gave the intel that he did.
If it weren't for him, we would all be stuck on the first leak. Keep up the good work samurai!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
I got you samurai...hearing something from someone when your the fourth person down the line means nothing...I get it!!!

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Wow lot of attitude towards samurai...he's a great guy you people need to relax!!!!

They all want proof that moto has said something. They're not going to get that because moto doesn't comment on time frames other than to put it in a quarter when it'll be released. Latest said early q3. How likely is that? Lol. If 238 is not the ota build, and it isn't, then you're looking at 3 weeks from the next leak. If it came out on Monday, that still puts us into September for ota. I don't think we'll see a new leak soon. But that's my opinion. I've said it repeatedly that I have no proof and no source to back up my claim. Take it for what it's worth... Which isn't much.

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
ekf028 said:
Yeah really. Just be grateful that he gave the intel that he did.
If it weren't for him, we would all be stuck on the first leak. Keep up the good work samurai!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Amen to that...samurai doesn't get paid to do this stuff for our community...he has done some absolutely amazing stuff and always takes time to help people who need it...if you don't have respect don't post...simple as that!!!

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I got you samurai...hearing something from someone when your the fourth person down the line means nothing...I get it!!!

Yup. That's pretty much it. It's what I've heard but who knows. I was expecting a new build this week, too, and that didn't happen. However that kind of points to there being a delay so who knows.

dlcramer

Reaction score
Motorolla - EARLY 3rd quarter
To quote Andre the Giant in "The Princess Bride" "This word, I don't think it means what you think it means."

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Motorolla - EARLY 3rd quarter
To quote Andre the Giant in "The Princess Bride" "This word, I don't think it means what you think it means."

Bahahahahaha! That was awesome!

anwarlucas

Reaction score
What everyone fails to notice is that on the top or that page where Motorola showcased their proposed dates for ics releases is that it says, the information or dates my change.. LOL at the ones fighting for ice cream.. this device is lucky that Motorola even decided to give it ics.. also the bionic was released before ics, they have no obligations to update it, even if they "say" they will.. there's no support timetable or any such thing as Microsoft or other companies release for their products..

dlcramer

Reaction score
What everyone fails to notice is that on the top or that page where Motorola showcased their proposed dates for ics releases is that it says, the information or dates my change.. LOL at the ones fighting for ice cream.. this device is lucky that Motorola even decided to give it ics.. also the bionic was released before ics, they have no obligations to update it, even if they "say" they will.. there's no support timetable or any such thing as Microsoft or other companies release for their products..

Maybe I remember it wrong but I thought Motorolla put out the Bionic with the statement it would be ICS compatable. There was even statements that the RAZR would get ICS first and the Bionic would be 6 weeks behind. But they also said that would all start back in January

anwarlucas

Reaction score
And also, there are no contracts or legal documents stating Motorola "has" to release an update from gingerbread to googles "new" OS;ics.. they are however obligated to "fix bugs" which means they can send out patches as they currently do which gives it a updated iteration.. not a complete overhaul into a new os..

anwarlucas

Reaction score
Compatible doesn't mean it will receive the update, compatible means as Google defines it, " A computer that can use software designed for another make or type."