Sent From Global FISSION 2.4.3

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Forget you Moto! Everyone is moving on! Especially after insulting Android this morning, which is the reason Moto is even still a company. Amazing...

Last edited by a moderator:

jcatt

Reaction score
If this really is the case Verizon should compensate Droid 2 owners somehow. It is just disrespectful to your customers to not only drop the phone 2 months after its launch and then to not support it or provide upgrades to it.

knivesout

Reaction score
Is this info from a reliable source? If so, that totally sucks and I agree with these posts^^

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
We can only hope that P3droid is wrong. However I wont be holding my breathe.

tb110895

Reaction score
If this really is the case Verizon should compensate Droid 2 owners somehow. It is just disrespectful to your customers to not only drop the phone 2 months after its launch and then to not support it or provide upgrades to it.
Def. agree with you. It is very disrespectful. It came out after the X too and the X is getting it
We can only hope that P3droid is wrong. However I wont be holding my breathe.

I know. I hope he is, but I have a feeling he isn't, just like he wasn't about the bootloader crack being a hoax

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Until my upgrade come up I am a liberty fan. Htc incredible 2 may be my choice.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Until my upgrade come up I am a liberty fan. Htc incredible 2 may be my choice.

I agree that the HTC INC2 looks promising. I guess it has the same specs as the TB but with 3G. I rather go that route. :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
P3 Droid doesn't know everything. I can't believe everyone is this upset over something one person tweeted on the internet.

Well, I don't have the D2G I have the D2 and I believe Gingerbread will comet it via OTA.

The next thing you know P3 Droid will tell you there is no Santa Clause and you'll believe that too.

tb110895

Reaction score
P3 Droid doesn't know everything. I can't believe everyone is this upset over something one person tweeted on the internet.

Well, I don't have the D2G I have the D2 and I believe Gingerbread will comet it via OTA.

The next thing you know P3 Droid will tell you there is no Santa Clause and you'll believe that too.

He actually said something to that effect about the bootloader thing the other day haha ;)

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Thought the santa thing was already covered with koush's tweet about the bootloader keys "being as real as santa clause"? From past experience anything p3's said has been very reliable which I think is why everyone believes it.

Sent from my Liberated D2G

kingsway8605

Reaction score
This is Android's kryptonite and overtime will give the upper hand back to Apple. You buy an iPhone and you know Apple will take care of you. If you don't receive an iPhone update it is due to technical reasons, not business reasons.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If this is true, I'm done with Motorola, too. It's sad when you have to purchase a device based on whether it will be supported or not. I will be an HTC customer when my contract is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.