1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No 3g with CM6RC2

Discussion in 'Koush' started by digerati, Aug 10, 2010.

1. digerati

digerati New Member

I am having a problem with the latest RC, my 3g will work for about 12 hours then it stops working. I have tried rebooting many times and battery pulling. The only thing that fixes it is reflashing the ROM, but then the problem happens again! Does anyone else have this problem or a solution?
  2. furbearingmammal

furbearingmammal Super Moderator

So far north in NY I smell maple syrup when the wi
    Verify that you have the latest baseband installed. The build on it should be C_01.43.01P. Now, doublecheck to make sure that the 3G switch isn't turned off in the power widget. Finally, have you tried the *288 trick?
  3. dodgersrgood

dodgersrgood New Member

ya go to the power control widget cuz sometimes on cm6 my 3g would randomly get turned off