Pure Calendar

mgeringer

Reaction score
Greetings,

I just recently switched from JRummy's ROM to the RC-2 version of CM.

Upon switching, I am no longer able to restore Pure Calendar, or see it on the Market. I was told by the dev that it was an issue with Google, but was wondering if anyone had seen the same thing, and how long the authentication took with Google to recognize the rom for protected apps.

Dev Response:

Pure calendar invisible on the market for some users Android 'Pure' widgets series (calendar)

Anyone else have this problem?

Koxx

Reaction score
Greetings,

I just recently switched from JRummy's ROM to the RC-2 version of CM.

Upon switching, I am no longer able to restore Pure Calendar, or see it on the Market. I was told by the dev that it was an issue with Google, but was wondering if anyone had seen the same thing, and how long the authentication took with Google to recognize the rom for protected apps.

Dev Response:

Pure calendar invisible on the market for some users Android 'Pure' widgets series (calendar)

Anyone else have this problem?

Hi,
yes, I am the dev of Pure calendar ;)
I think CyanoGen ROM will NEVER be registered on market server. Only official ROMs are.
All they can do is faking an official ROM...

OP
M

mgeringer

Reaction score
Its just very strange, I had no problems using it with Kangerade, but with CM it does not work. Shame, I really liked how fast CM RC-2 was.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
mgeringer - I don't fully understand this stuff but I think it has somehting to do with the phone 'fingerprint' i was told. Back in the day I had a few apps that didn't show up on the market adn the dev of my ROM (BlackDroid) sent me an update.zip to alter the phones fingerprint and it fixed my market issue. Ask around about this, or try out UD or Sapphire (both in my opinion are incredibly fast and awesome).

Koxx - BTW Koxx, the Pure Grid Calendar is amazing beyond words. I really don't understand why Google would put out a phone without somehting like this already on it. Amazing work. I look forward to updates and any other apps or widgets you work on! Thanks!

nyijedi

Reaction score
@OP: There is a market fix available that changes the fingerprint of your phone, allowing you to see PureCalendar (and all other affected apps) in the market. I'd include the link, but I don't have it handy.

@Koxx: Thank you for what is one of my absolute most-used and favorite apps. PureCalender, as well as PureGrid Calendar, are amazing.

Koxx

Reaction score
Thanks for support guys, and thanks for the fingerprint fix proposal, it would be perfect.
Do you know why it is not included in the ROM ?

By the way, you should try Pure messenger, I think it's really my best app :p

jimbob_sf

Reaction score
I'm running CM6 RC2. I put in the market fix to download Pure Calendar and they reset my build.prop to it's original state to get the market to think it is 2.2 again. By swapping in/out the build.prop, I'm able to get the old 2.1 apps installed and on occasion, check for updates.

However, I've got a new problem. When I select the app to launch on tap, I can no longer select Stock Google Calendar 2.2. It says it doesn't seem to be installed. I can only select Stock Google Calendar 1.5-2.1. Even so, it only goes into the meeting invitation, not the calendar application.

I do have the 2.2 calendar installed and I can open it. I don't know if this is a CM6 RC2 problem or a PC problem. Anyone else?

Koxx

Reaction score
@jimbob_sf : CM6 doesn't use the same app name than official Nexus 1 calendar 2.2 app, but the old name.
That's it is reconized as '1.5-2.1'.
But this is really not a problem. It doesn't have any impact.

jimbob_sf

Reaction score
That makes sense, so there really isn't an issue with selecting the 1.5 2.1 option. However, when I press on the widget, it takes me to the event details. It used to take me to the calendar. I've played with the settings and can't seem to get it to take me to the calendar. What DFU mistake am I making?

DroidNoobUser

Reaction score
Help

I only have the option for the grid calendar, and really like the pure calendar variant.

I donwloaded the MarketEnabler apk, move to SD Card, and can not install it via Astro.

I don't know where to go from here. I get a parse error once downloaded from Dolphin HD.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

jimbob_sf

Reaction score
Wow. I've earned the DFU and RTFM awards in one shot. More reasons I pay for apps when I can.