Nexus Dropping on Friday?

SniperDroid

Reaction score
So there you have it. A post from a guy that none of you know (me) about a rumor from a guy that I don't even know. Take it for what you will but that guy was convinced that Friday was the day. I don't trust him, but I sure hope he was right!

Yeah, and the fact that your a Cleveland Browns fan, living in Florida, will do nothing to enhance the credibility of your post! Watch the game today? OUCH.

Go Steelers! (I 'liked' your post for the information, since, like you, I turned down a shot at a Droid to wait for the Nexus)! But I must stay true to
my Steeler Roots!

steevo

Reaction score

Felix 222

Reaction score
So there you have it. A post from a guy that none of you know (me) about a rumor from a guy that I don't even know. Take it for what you will but that guy was convinced that Friday was the day. I don't trust him, but I sure hope he was right!

Nice touch to the end! lol

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I asked about the Galaxy for sale on Friday in Costco and i got a very weird and serious "I'm Not Sure" for the rap... was kinda funny.

Samurai26

Reaction score
I asked about the Galaxy for sale on Friday in Costco and i got a very weird and serious "I'm Not Sure" for the rap... was kinda funny.

Like a "I know it's Friday but I can't tell you", or a "I have no clue what the heck you're talking about" response?

EL Lacost

Reaction score
My friends brother worjs at costco and she got me a coupon for the g-nex

Odin Rooted Samsung Fascinate

steevo

Reaction score
Did you see the date on it.

Yes I noticed the date. The Amazon UK site also has an odd date: Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 7 Oct 2011. Maybe that is just the date that it was entered into their system. Who knows? I just thought it was interesting to see it listed at all on the US Amazon site.

labguy

Reaction score
Ok, let's add to the madness. I googled the product code, GT-I9250TSADBT and found the gnex for sale in europe. Did I miss something. I thought they were delayed. Kill me if this has already been covered.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums