3rd party retailer offered $70 off nexus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

landofthedroid

Reaction score
Hey guys I've been a reader of this website since buying an Eris on launch day but I've finally decided to join the forum so hopefully I can fit in. Anyways, like most of you I'm after the galaxy nexus and hoping to get a good deal for it. I asked a mall rep at a third party retailer called diamond wireless when he was going to have it in and he said its looking like Friday for them. So I asked him what kind of deal he could offer and said he could do maybe 40 off the phone plus a $30 ne2 discount I believe, and for example if a case costs 30 he could bring it down to about $10. Same for screen protectors and chargers. It seems like a good deal to me but I've never dealt with 3rd party retailers and am wondering if it is worth it or not. He told me that as soon as he's allowed to sell it, he'll call me to come in. If I could get the 100$ 3g to 4g discount is rather go that route as I currently have an incredible 2, but if I can't do you guys think it would be worth it?. I apologize for the long post bit would greatly appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This post belongs in the pre-release thread and really doesn't need its own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.