Nexus Dropping on Friday?

xxpigxx

Reaction score
That would be . . . most excellent.

Pay my bill on Friday AND get a new phone.

Yay. Please be true.

Last edited:

akaskoot

Reaction score
When (if the release date is next Friday) do you all think we can order online? This is going to be a company phone so the phone girl, for lack of a better title, will have to order this for me. Then she`ll try, for about an hour, to transfer my contacts from the OG Droid to the G`Nex even though I`m standing behind her telling her she can`t do it. Bless her heart for trying but just give it to me!!! :angry:

orionsvantage

Reaction score
Wtf are you talking about? An hour for contacts? Do you really think Verizon employees are too stupid to sync contacts to Google?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

doublea500

Reaction score
Then when will the preorder come out?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

nvitone23

Reaction score
well if it is supposed to come out on Friday (11/18) then maybe preorders will start on the 15th (the day after the release of the htc rezound)

zathus

Reaction score
I hope this holds true! My og Droid is sooooo ready to retire.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

orionsvantage

Reaction score
That's dedication, I couldn't imagine rocking an og Droid that long

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
OG is a great phone, it's just recently started failing on me and I could probably fix most of the problems if I wanted to. I could have upgraded at any point in these 2 years and I just have never liked any of the other phones released. The GSII was the only phone I wanted to give my OG up for, but when Verizon passed and picked up the Nexus, it was the obvious choice.

astokes

Reaction score
Rocking an OG here too! been holding out for the nexus, took a look at the Razr and didn't like it, little too slim for me. Its going to be hard to type this week with my fingers crossed all day lol

alucard9114

Reaction score
Og droid here to want to hold out for the edge or othe tegra 3 phone but i have been sitting on this upgrade to long im getting the nexus the second it drops.Hopefully in time for my pilgrimage to Google HQ and northern california im leaving on 11/23.

schoolyard

Reaction score
Have been holding on to upgrade for 6 months,my OG works like new still,can't wait for G-NEX!!!!!

mrcastillo

Reaction score
have U guys read the challenge of the day from @googlenexus on tweeter. it says they would take any kind of pics u send( maybe pics U take with ur brand new gnex) :icon_eek: