Nexus Dropping on Friday?

sharpz

Reaction score
Thats great news. I hope this is accurate as I can't wait to buy this phone.

alucard9114

Reaction score
From all the leaks it sounds like verizon is just throwing out dates to shake things up and keep us in the dark.Hearing something from a verizon rep is way more reassuring than a paper leak where we have seen a release from every day in November.I just want this phone before i go on my trip to northern California to see family and on the way back(im driving 7+ hours )i will stop buy Google headquarters and take pictures with my new toy.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Despite all the dates, I've had a good feeling about the phone coming out this Friday or Monday. Not sure why, just feels like the right time in relation to what Verizon's been doing with the Razr and Rezound.

I can't see Samsung sitting by idle while Verizon pushes their flagship device out of Black Friday's reach, just seems very unlikely.

There are very important reasons companies release products for these specific times, they've spent millions figuring out when people purchase their products the most and no matter how much of a bully Verizon is, I see them getting a nudge from Samsung if they try to push back it's release, unless there's a bug they're working out, which we haven't heard a word about from testers.

I think it's very simple, they didn't want to saturate their store with new phones, so they've done everything they can to spread these 3 devices out before the big holiday sales.

Last edited:

Samurai26

Reaction score
Despite all the dates, I've had a good feeling about the phone coming out this Friday or Monday. Not sure why, just feels like the right time in relation to what Verizon's been doing with the Razr and Rezound.

I can't see Samsung sitting by idle while Verizon pushes their flagship device out of Black Friday's reach, just seems very unlikely.

There are very important reasons companies release products for these specific times, they've spent millions figuring out when people purchase their products the most and no matter how much of a bully Verizon is, I see them getting a nudge from Samsung if they try to push back it's release, unless there's a bug they're working out, which we haven't heard a word about from testers.

I think it's very simple, they didn't want to saturate their store with new phones, so they've done everything they can to spread these 3 devices out before the big holiday sales.

Yep! I agree +1

Droid Nana

Reaction score
Nexus Dropping on Fri?

I do hope the release is Fri, 18th. I would like to do something else besides go from site to site trying to find out a release date. I too have the OG and although it is hanging in there, I am definitely ready for the Nexus!!!

Droid Nana

LuxoDave

Reaction score
Seems like a lot of us are looking to upgrade from the OG Droid...

RobClay18838

Reaction score
Yep, my OG has been good to me. But I'm replacin her with this upcoming badboy.

Sent from my Liquid Smooth DROID using DroidForums

jerroedr

Reaction score
im going to wait like 5 days for some hands on hardcore forum member reviews before i decide on the prime. While I do want to have it asap, I feel it prudent to have any problems felt out before I spend 300 bones. That things gotta last 2 years!

spdivr1122

Reaction score
Wait..... So we can't order it online? I'm afraid I'll go into a store and they won't have it and by the time I try to order it online they'll be backordered

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums