Nexus Dropping on Friday?

zigzackattack

Reaction score
I'm gonna see if Costco will let me take advantage of that 90 day exchange policy. I got the Droid Charge there on August 25th, and already, I have dead pixels on the screen, the data connection keeps dropping out, and I've been having all these random problems like where I answer a phone call I can't hear the person talking. Come on Verizon -- I'm begging you -- get this phone out this Friday!

666ogre666

Reaction score
I still love my OG despite the occasional slowdown its running great but I will be ready for a new phone and a whole new crop of roms to test.

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

jerroedr

Reaction score
my og has problems with fruit ninja which i just got two days ago. And im overclocked... sad
:crying:

shrop21

Reaction score
I'm planning on upgrading from my OG Droid as well! Its still hanging in there but I'm super excited to get my hands on this bad boy. Anybody else worried about not having a real keyboard? I've never had a phone without real buttons on it...

wetwilly1643

Reaction score
I haven't used my keyboard really at all so i'm not worried. My og needs to be upgraded soon though. Poor guy is still fighting

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
I'm planning on upgrading from my OG Droid as well! Its still hanging in there but I'm super excited to get my hands on this bad boy. Anybody else worried about not having a real keyboard? I've never had a phone without real buttons on it...

I'm extremely worried as all I use is my keboard. I just love it and going to a all screen phone is something Ill have to get use to. My GF just got the Razr and the virtual keyboard is nice on it compared to the virtual one on my OG but even at that it was just ok. Id perfer a keyboard but I also perfer a cutting edge phone so regardless Ill make it work.

Sent from my Moto Droid

triplejnj

Reaction score
At first I thought the Droid 1 keyboard was a great feature. In reality over the past 2 years I hardly every used it-- mainly just for terminal emulator or for holding down the X key for clockword mod. I much prefer Swype and definately could do without the extra heft a physical keyboard adds.

shrop21

Reaction score
I'm extremely worried as all I use is my keboard. I just love it and going to a all screen phone is something Ill have to get use to. My GF just got the Razr and the virtual keyboard is nice on it compared to the virtual one on my OG but even at that it was just ok. Id perfer a keyboard but I also perfer a cutting edge phone so regardless Ill make it work.

Sent from my Moto Droid

Thats good to hear(about the razr), becasue all i use is my keyboard aswell, I've used swype on my droid before and I actually really like it, if i can manage to get that on the nexus that would be awesome. I agree I want a cutting edge for so it will have to work.

MrKleen

Reaction score
Friday the 18th would be a good day for me since that's my birthday!

But today's rumors from P3Droid are that it is delayed into December ... But his information usually isn't very reliable.

OP
ice456789

ice456789

Reaction score
His rumor has no more standing than my rumor. In fact this is the only rumor I've ever posted. At the same time, P3 has been wrong as often as he has been right. So I ask you this... who do you trust? The guy who occasionally breaks big news but also occasionally gets bad info, or the guy who has never EVER not even once been wrong about a rumor (me)?

Yeah, I'd probably listen to him too. :)

But since my rumor is a happy one, I choose to believe it until proven wrong. Plus the guy was pretty convincing.

prowler85

Reaction score
Speaking of Swype....I'm guessing it won't come pre-installed since this is a pure google experience. :mad:

Hoping I can get it (is the "beta" still open?).....can't live without my swype. Never worked as well on my OG as on my DX and Bionic (pre-installed), but I'll take it any way I can get it.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
His rumor has no more standing than my rumor. In fact this is the only rumor I've ever posted. At the same time, P3 has been wrong as often as he has been right. So I ask you this... who do you trust? The guy who occasionally breaks big news but also occasionally gets bad info, or the guy who has never EVER not even once been wrong about a rumor (me)?

Yeah, I'd probably listen to him too. :)

But since my rumor is a happy one, I choose to believe it until proven wrong. Plus the guy was pretty convincing.
U got room for another person who believes Nov 25th or before?

Tas

Reaction score
Never really used my physical keyboard on the D1. Only time was when I downloaded asteroids. Yes, the Atari asteroids. Other than that, maybe for rooting. Other than that, virtual keyboard for me.

Tas