2 day shipping

jgmecarter

Reaction score
I ordered my wife a nexus on Monday morning. They told me that it would be here on wednesday. It never came so I called them and they told me that it would be here on Friday. I called them today to check and see if it was coming today and they told me that it would not come until Monday I asked them why they said because the manager had to approve it because of identity theft. Has anyone else had this problem?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I guess they took some precautionary steps for you, which is a good thing. The problem I would have with that is they never contacted you telling you it was being delayed.

OP
J

jgmecarter

Reaction score
I did tell them thank you for making sure that I was not getting ripped off. But then I asked them why they did not call me to see if I ordered the phone. They changed the subject back to the phone well be here on Monday. I then told them that they cost me money because of this. And the lady told me that Some times their are things that she has to stay home for and when that happens she loses money as well. And she told me she hates when that happens. I then got off phone because I was real close to yelling at here