getting droid tomorrow

madooch

Reaction score
so my story starts from this past sunday called verizon because having problems with droid 1 they told me that they would have to give me droid 2 because no droid 1 left so of course i acccept told i would have on tues well tues came and no droid 2 so called them back they told me not in dancedroidstock but now they have droid 1 back told them bs they promised me droid 2 now i want it told me that they can give me droid 1 or a blackberry who wants a blackberry i have a droid so finally spoke with supervisor told me he would definatly order me a droid 2 i would have by friday the latest
well called today they have no droid 2 in stock wow there is a surprise so finally they are sending me the droid x with carrying case and told me to call motorola and order extended battery and they would pay for it so hopefully my droid x shows up and will not have to go postal on verizon.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
so my story starts from this past sunday called verizon because having problems with droid 1 they told me that they would have to give me droid 2 because no droid 1 left so of course i acccept told i would have on tues well tues came and no droid 2 so called them back they told me not in dancedroidstock but now they have droid 1 back told them bs they promised me droid 2 now i want it told me that they can give me droid 1 or a blackberry who wants a blackberry i have a droid so finally spoke with supervisor told me he would definatly order me a droid 2 i would have by friday the latest
well called today they have no droid 2 in stock wow there is a surprise so finally they are sending me the droid x with carrying case and told me to call motorola and order extended battery and they would pay for it so hopefully my droid x shows up and will not have to go postal on verizon.

Funny. I ordered a Droid 2 today. It's been picked up by FedEX and I'l have it on Monday.

So out of stock? Maybe I got the last one.;)

How long have you had your Droid 1? If it's over 30 days they are doing you a favor by giving you anything other then a Droid 1.

OP
M

madooch

Reaction score
funny thing is website said orders for the x wont ship till september but rep told me they have 3,000 in stock. but droid 2 nothing mentioned but they say none in stock and i have had my droid 1 since april.