Help! Ordered my Droid X on 7/21...

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by MisterMe, Jul 24, 2010.

1. MisterMe

MisterMe New Member

and I called CS today to check on my shipment ,where he then proceeds to inform me that my Droid X order AND my contract are not in the system. What gives? Also on the 22nd, a CS rep told me the store that I purchased from informed her that nobody with my last name placed an order on the 21st, but I thought perhaps the records had not updated yet. The rep told me a bit ago that I should "immediately" visit the store and demand to know why they did not set up my line or even put my order in. He also told me some of us may not even get the DX until the "middle of August". Sorry for no introduction, the anticipation of this phone is killing me! :(
  2. cloutier

cloutier New Member

if you have a receipt, i'm pretty sure you're safe. did they take money from your account yet?
  3. MisterMe

MisterMe New Member

I do have my receipt, but I'm not sure if they took the money from my account yet. I don't have online banking set up, but I should probably get to that soon. Anyway, my biggest concern is having to wait even longer for my phone! I just was curious as to if anyone has had this experience? Hopefully it sticks with the 8/3 ship date, if not sooner like the reports on various forums would suggest.
  4. Jon Vito

Jon Vito New Member

I ordered mine on 7-21 as well. I haven't received a shipping confirmation but I have noticed they billed my account. If I were u I would definently be going to that store and raising hell
  5. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

MisterMe who did you purchase from?
  6. Butthead007

Butthead007 New Member

If you ordered over the internet, the order will not show in the billing system until it ships.
  7. Jon Vito

Jon Vito New Member

not true...

i ordered directly from verizons webpage, i was billed yesterday, but i have not gotten a shipping notice
  8. denmason

denmason New Member

I also ordered the Droid X on the 23rd online at Verizon's website. Got the email conformation that the order was placed. Also, my bank account has been hit up for the money. So now......... I sit and wait......:blink:
  9. sjw239

sjw239 New Member

I ordered mine on the 16th, they told me it wouldn't be shipped out until the 27th... they couldn't give me a tracking number, or shipping notice - but i got it yesterday... and I love it! I'd just sit tight and wait a bit longer... they're on back order.
  10. Ferradinho

Ferradinho New Member

MisterMe - pm me and I will look at your account tomorrow if you want. The customer service rep could have just been an idiot.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  11. MisterMe

MisterMe New Member

Whew! So earlier I finally got in touch with the actual store I purchased from on the phone (which is rare, considering how busy they are) and the guy looked into my account further. He told me I was in the system and he didn't know why I was told otherwise. He even confirmed my order date. But yes, thanks anyway, Ferradinho. To the rest of you guys, too. Ohhh, how hard it is to avoid calling repeatedly to check for updates.....
  12. donuts

donuts New Member

Got mine at Verizon store 7-21. Just got shipping notice. Heard alot of then will be shipped 7-26.
  13. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Although a nice offer, I want to remind everyone on giving out personal information....Nobody here including DF can verify that anyone works for VZW.
  14. vzwtek

vzwtek New Member

And for those of you who do work for VZW and other contractors to them. Don't fall into their witch - hunts either. Its not hard to get a first and last name, much less a Login ID with data farming.
  15. Jon Vito

Jon Vito New Member

Wait so u got your shipping notice on a Sunday?
  16. kamilli0n

kamilli0n New Member

Just received my shipping notification today as well, pretty surprised since its Sunday. I ordered 7/19 through telesales
  17. cpwshf

cpwshf New Member

I just received a shipping notice today as well, I had ordered the DX on Verizons website on 7/18, nice to see they are getting them in finally
  18. Lightninrod

Lightninrod New Member

Hotdamn! I'm 'jinin'' the club too. Placed my online order on 7/22 and just received a shipping notice 2 hours ago. Will be delivered by 3 PM on 7/27(which is off a little as I got overnight shipping---guessing it won't actually start its journey until the 26th though so that will fit).

I have two(docks in one and Bodyglove in another) orders due out about the same time so I verified this one is my X by checking Recent Activity on my American Express card. The dollar amount was for the X.dancedroid
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  19. leele31

leele31 New Member

Placed order on 7/16 and I got my shipping notice today too...I will get my DX on the 7/27...Yippie!!! dancedroid