New Unlimited Plan from Big Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

montlyfool

Reaction score
I called and after 15 minutes, I was able to get my stuff switched out. 1 smartphone, 2 media phones, only added unl data to one phone since the other 2 had it already. I ended up saving $25.00 after taxes, but got unl data added to the 3rd phone which will be upgraded to a smartphone real soon.

sylv2626

Reaction score
ok so i called back the second time and ended up getting the plan it was a lady that answered this time and she was so nice,i wonder why that guy told me i couldnt get it when i first called

dwhisent

Reaction score
Just called. Success first try! My previous family plan, with 3 smartphones, was the 1400min+unl text+unl data for each line. With the new plan the dude said I saved $60/month (I'm still running the math on that). I'm very happy indeed! He asked if I got a letter, I didn't exactly lie, just stated that I'm looking at the offer right now... I read him the offer details to help him see what the offer was, and he signed me right up.

BigFwoosh

Reaction score
Just called and they switched me without any problem. The rep didn't even ask where I got the number from. I couldn't believe it! My old plan was the same as the $69.99 one except I only had 250 texts and was paying around $80, so this is awesome for me. A million thanks!

LTizzil

Reaction score
I just called and had no problems at all. Switched me over without any questions. Located in ND.

Reaction score
After reading the posts I guess the only question is the ones who had the employer discount, were you all still able to get the plan and use your discount? I ask because if this is the case, it would cost me $55.99 before taxes and with my discount (20%). I also saw some of you guys had to lose your discount, did they say why?

joamon

Reaction score
After reading the posts I guess the only question is the ones who had the employer discount, were you all still able to get the plan and use your discount? I ask because if this is the case, it would cost me $55.99 before taxes and with my discount (20%). I also saw some of you guys had to lose your discount, did they say why?

I was able to switch and maintain my 20% Corporate Discount without any issues at all. I will be moving my whole family over to smart phones now as they are eligible for upgrades. Oh and to confirm, they DID NOT extend anything on my contract and did not push out any eligibility dates for new phones.

WOOHOO!!!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

sylv2626

Reaction score
so this i show my plan looks for two smartphones the monthly access charge of $110 +10% employee discount comes out to $99then $10for the second line then $30 each for the data plans for both smartphones so thats 60 bucks then they discount each data plan $20 so thats 40 dollars off,my total monthly access charge is $99+$20+$10=$129.99 monthly access charge + tax

Freezetron

Reaction score
Just got of the phone again with the awesome verizon guy I talked about in my earlier post. I've got a freaking Droid X coming overnight to me fee of charge for $169 after rebate! He threw in a screen protector and hard case for the DX for 50% off and he's letting me put it on my cell phone bill so I can pay it off in chunks instead of one lump sump over the phone! I also got the $6 a month protection plan for that "Just in case" possibility. This is the most expensive freaking phone i've ever purchase, so I wanna protect it.

I left a message for his supervisor stating how awesome this guy was! He even gave me emails on tutorials about how to use the droid while I wait for the phone which should be here on Wed! All in all, because I called that number on the OP ad, the following happened:

1. VZW rep got permission from his superior to upgrade my phone/service 2 weeks ahead of local VZW store and 1 week earlier then even Costco! Total freaking awesome!!! I hate waiting for my tech goodies!

2. He credited my current data and text usage on my next bill since im doing an upgrade all around!

3. Gave me free overnight shipping on the Droid X!

4. Allowed me to pay for my phone and accessories via bill since I am a long time customer and my bill payment history has been excellent.

5. Immediately gave me my $30 upgrade credit to my next bill . I remember when it used to be $100 for "basic" phones, guess times have changed.

6. Basically gave me 50% off on a antiglare screen protector and hardcase w/ stand for Droid X and will extend offer for car charger if I find I need it later.

I am just wowed, excited and stunned beyond belief, especially being a Monday! I can't wait to get my first smart phone and start playing with it! Hurry up FedEx! dancedroid

peterjariel

Reaction score
I just called and the lady told me that I had to have an email from them. Cause this is only for some customers

Mohawk3

Reaction score
It worked for me on the first call. I said that I saw the ad on the internet when I was asked if I got the email. They said that we were eligible since my wide and I both have android smartphones. We kept our work discount too.

I live in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Mohawk3

Reaction score
It worked for me on the first call. I said that I saw the ad on the internet when I was asked if I got the email. They said that we were eligible since my wide and I both have android smartphones. We kept our work discount too.

I live in Cincinnati, Ohio.

My wife. I am bad at typing.

Status
Not open for further replies.