NEW ICS leak .238

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
People found it on cheesecake servers over at droidhive. Nobody knows if you can go back to .235 .

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Can you get back to 235 from 238? Has anyone gotten their hands on an ics fxz??

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

deduct

Reaction score
No thanks. 232 is just fine until ota for me.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... why is samuri warning us about bricking with this update? Is this leak different than the previous ones?

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS WARNING:

For 232 or lower users, use INSTALL 238
For 235 users, use REINSTALL 238

If you fail to heed my warning and brick yourself, I can't be held responsible. I do not recommend this build. It has the same security as 235. More testing needs to be done on a few things.

*USE AT YOUR OWN RISK*

Which to use depends on what you are at now. Use the wrong one and that's where the problem comes.

It is different from previous ones because this is the first "going forward" from .235.

I'd say wait a couple of days to see what happens to others.

Last edited:

deduct

Reaction score
Unless the o t a has some amazing features that 232 does not. I honestly may just stay on 232. I like the fact that i can return to gb whenever i want. Its nice just to have that option. But, who knows. I will probably change my mind when it finally hits and everyone is raving about how sweet it is.

elphie28

Reaction score
Im a. 235 guy myself. But 232 was certainly great for me while i had it. 232 was like the gateway drug to 35. Started with the basic leaks and moved on to the more hardcore leaks (235 - cant flash back to GB).

I'm loving .235 too. No desire to go back, and it has taken away the "crazies" waiting for OTA ICS. Best thing I ever did. I have no desire to try the new leak.

bhp117

Reaction score
thanx to samuri making the jump from 235 to 238 was painless
so far have it for about a hour and its been running very smooth and it do feel much more responsive than when i was on 235
glad tosee improvements on every new ics leak
wonder how the battery life gonna be tho
also both eclipse bootstrap and safestrap 2.0 working
havent flash any roms yet but will try tmr
flashed googlenow v6 through bs and its been very solid and fast, voice reconition is good but not great yet
youtube is flawless even on hd
flash works good on dolphin hd stock browser havent try chrome yet
bluetooth working fine with jawbone prime , platronic stereo bt , and in car bt
webtop working fine on lapdock havent find any issue yet
gps seems to lock in faster now
foxfi still working great after a reboot but still cant get wifi tether for root user to play nice
so far so good

also i kept 1.2 :biggrin: as in all the leaks ive tried so far