[New!]D1-MIUI-1.3.18.0

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
Is there any way to get the old phone.apk back from version 1.1.22? The update after that, the dialer is no longer that transparent gray-ish, and is instead blue, like the settings menus. I hate it.

I tried copying phone.apk to the SD card from 1.1.22, and installing it over the one in 1.3.5, replacing the phone.apk in the system folder, but as soon as I overwrote it, the phone kept force closing and wouldn't give me any time to revert the changes, so I had to do a battery pull and restore a backup.

kamisan

Reaction score
Hmm not going well.

I should have kept the TP for my bunghole comment to myself :p

Installed, went to restore backup of apps from miui backup, and ... ... ... nothing.
Went to market, none of the old apps showing or auto installing, and cant install anything else from market, I get the purchased app list, click, next screen, click "ok" and nothing. Tried restore of just one app with miui restore and it gets 50% then hangs. Not sure if its just my phone, but its late and it needs to work for tomorrow.
restore backup and back to 1.1.22 for me.

juniorjwh

Reaction score
Lau

You'd have to flash it in. Using a "blank" clockwork zip. Add the phone.apk into the /system /app in the blank zip. Here's a copy of blank cw zip http://db.tt/NnunXWF

D1 MIUI 1.3.5 p3LV125-1250 w/ RAMZSWAP & SetCPU using Mr_DSL's BlissSuaveHD v7 Theme. And onsht1kll's Time out Mod.

***Thank You TP4bama & JAMZELLE***

Last edited:

vjaamm

Reaction score
Does turning on high Res graphics carry over to launcherpro?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
This Bug appears in EVERY release has there been any progress in testing? MMS Videos playback as slide show,. (Chinese devs know about this!! also there is a problem across all build with problems attaching vids to mms)

Andril

Reaction score
Amazing up date - love the updated lock screen - needs Orchis UI overhaul on the contacts - but keep up the great work

critz

Reaction score
This one is so smooth! Nice work bama & everyone else that is keeping this going.

leonozug

Reaction score
How do you change the time on the lockscreen from military time to normal? Looked everywhere in settings...didn't find anything. It's displaying regular time once I open the lockscreen, but not on the actually lockscreen itself.

jtennis

Reaction score
i'm running miui-1.1.22 w/ slayer 1.2 and things are working great! could some of you that have tried this new build comment on some of the changes and new things that might make it worth trying. for awhile i was upgrading every week and it stopped becoming worth it for me, but i keep peeking in to see if there is anything new and exciting to try!

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a repeat on no repeat Tuesdays but are we able to use current versions of themes in the theme thread or do we need to chill for now like little fonzies and just keep cool.
Ayyyyy
danceswithbongs

cowsquad

Reaction score
Well I'm using themes perfectly on the latest release
Sorry if this is a repeat on no repeat Tuesdays but are we able to use current versions of themes in the theme thread or do we need to chill for now like little fonzies and just keep cool.
Ayyyyy
danceswithbongs

chewy74

Reaction score
So is the lockscreen any different?

Screenshots?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How do you change the time on the lockscreen from military time to normal? Looked everywhere in settings...didn't find anything. It's displaying regular time once I open the lockscreen, but not on the actually lockscreen itself.

I second this (suck at math:icon_eek:)