Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
and new battery charging animation on lockscreen (its normally green, but i themed mine blue)

20110322_141249.jpg

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I hate to be the negative one, mostly since I just started using miui three days ago... but I personally like the older style lock myself. I liked how you could swipe it up or down, the battery animation was simpler, and i don't like the text that appears when you push the lock. Also, no music controls or am I missing something?!

I will say this is a freaking sweet rom so far. Thanks to all who are involved. Its so snappy, has a few nice added features, and the UI visually puts stock android to shame. I love gingerbread, but the D1 really cant handle it. Hopefully miui gets gingerbreads memory to work for us... those are my first thoughts...

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I hate to be the negative one, mostly since I just started using miui three days ago... but I personally like the older style lock myself. I liked how you could swipe it up or down, the battery animation was simpler, and i don't like the text that appears when you push the lock. Also, no music controls or am I missing something?!

I will say this is a freaking sweet rom so far. Thanks to all who are involved. Its so snappy, has a few nice added features, and the UI visually puts stock android to shame. I love gingerbread, but the D1 really cant handle it. Hopefully miui gets gingerbreads memory to work for us... those are my first thoughts...

You have to double tap on the clock on the lockscreen for the music controls to come up, or play a song and go to the lockscreen

20110322_201747.jpg

Last edited:

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
tp4bama - Thank you kind sir, just did that and it works perfectly. This will come in handy. Like I said I may not be new to the droid, but I am completely fresh to MIUI...

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
tp4bama - Thank you kind sir, just did that and it works perfectly. This will come in handy. Like I said I may not be new to the droid, but I am completely fresh to MIUI...

Np, It takes a little bit of time to get use to miui. I know your not new to the game. Ive used your luna theme back in the day. Let me know if you need any help porting luna it to miui, if you plan on it ;)

lmdodds

Reaction score
i have a question about the stock mms. i like it except for one thing, i cant for the life of me figure out how to use seperate notifications for different contacts. i can set seperate ones with handcent but if i change the notification sound with the stock miui mms it changes it for all contacts and i want different ones for different contacts..

thanks in advance :)

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
i have a question about the stock mms. i like it except for one thing, i cant for the life of me figure out how to use seperate notifications for different contacts. i can set seperate ones with handcent but if i change the notification sound with the stock miui mms it changes it for all contacts and i want different ones for different contacts..

I think you'll have to do it by contacts in your actual contacts. There is the option to add different tones for the contact, so you might have to set it there for it to work. Does the same thing.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah is there a way to change the Lockscreen Time from Military time?

Thanks Bama, Nice port!

Are you in the military or just like using military time?

EDIT: Misread

Last edited:

lmdodds

Reaction score

I think you'll have to do it by contacts in your actual contacts. There is the option to add different tones for the contact, so you might have to set it there for it to work. Does the same thing.

yah but then the ringtone will be the same as the mms tone. i would really like to have each contact to have its own ringtone and mms notification

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

yah but then the ringtone will be the same as the mms tone. i would really like to have each contact to have its own ringtone and mms notification

Assumed you could use the same for both