[New!]D1-MIUI-1.1.28.0

joyu

Reaction score
They should cut down on the updates to twice a month @ least so they could work out the bugs instead of creating new ones, ya know ?

You could always download it every other week ;)

Although the bugs are annoying, personally I like tinkering with my phone every week, and I almost always make a nandroid before updating miui, so if I am that unhappy I will revert (although i have only ended up doing this maybe once)

Thanks for everything team D1-MIUI

StealthMode

Reaction score
Is there a way to stop the lyrics from coming up? I have auto download off but apparently its stored the lyrics. I don't mind the lyrics option it self, I just want the album cover view without the lyrics overlaid.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You can delete the lyrics. I believe they are stored in the miui/music folder.

StealthMode

Reaction score
That's what I ended up doing. Worked like a charm, until I at lyrics again lol

bustadroid

Reaction score
It seems to take a bit, so not sure if your waiting long enough. The whole theme manager process seemed alot longer than previous versions, but it worked for me . I didn't do anything different just wiped and loaded up the rom.

Yeah like I do every update. My themes don't show up in the theme manager, but then I read that you have to import them. So I tried that. I select the .mtz file but after I tap it, it just sends me back to the theme manager with the three default themes: default, comic, and new years.

have you tried loading them via file manager?

Tried it, worked perfectly! Thank you so much!

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I agree about the issues, I always try MIUI but if I don't have a fully functioning ROM (MMS video) I don't want to use it as a daily driver, if everything worked I would even pay for it because MIUI is so great and different.

I agree. If it all worked it would be the bees knees

Sent from my Droid

qkpony

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Sirius thing is working or not yet. O would just like someone that works on this rom to respond. I have donated to the rom and feel I deserve that much. Thanks

toastedoats

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Sirius thing is working or not yet. O would just like someone that works on this rom to respond. I have donated to the rom and feel I deserve that much. Thanks

Not working for me

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
I have been a loyal UD user for a year now. I wanted to try another rom and found this one. I have to say this is a nice change. I was getting market download problems and reflashed the rom which fix that.
The only other issue i have found is the stock message app is 5 hours off the real time. I downloaded handset and that works only i dont know how to disable the stock app. So when i get a text of course i get one from each. Any fix to this issue?

Reaction score
I have been a loyal UD user for a year now. I wanted to try another rom and found this one. I have to say this is a nice change. I was getting market download problems and reflashed the rom which fix that.
The only other issue i have found is the stock message app is 5 hours off the real time. I downloaded handset and that works only i dont know how to disable the stock app. So when i get a text of course i get one from each. Any fix to this issue?

Yes, you can fix the time issue by going into settings, mms settings, advanced, and turn off sort by date.
Now to turn off one or the other mms apps go to settings, default program settings in there you should be able to pick which one you wanna use that should stop the duel notifications

alc0re

Reaction score
Loving MIUI...few questions though.

1) Is there a theme template somewhere? Some of the themes I downloaded aren't working and I want to make a frankentheme...

2) Can you not change the notifications volume and the ringtone volume independently? If not, is there an app to allow me to do that?

3) One issue I'm having : I use Moxier Mail for my work exchange server, but when I open a pdf attachment, it tries to open the pdf as a video. (I have Quickoffice installed and this has not been an issue with any other rom I've used with the same version of Moxier Mail and Quickoffice.) Interesting thing is that if I try to open the same PDF file from the file manager it opens just fine. I know this sounds more like an issue with Moxier Mail but the thing is that it works on every other 2.2 rom I've ever tried. Any tips/advice would be appreciated.

alcOre

lilcdroid

Reaction score
Loving MIUI...few questions though.

1) Is there a theme template somewhere? Some of the themes I downloaded aren't working and I want to make a frankentheme...

2) Can you not change the notifications volume and the ringtone volume independently? If not, is there an app to allow me to do that?

3) One issue I'm having : I use Moxier Mail for my work exchange server, but when I open a pdf attachment, it tries to open the pdf as a video. (I have Quickoffice installed and this has not been an issue with any other rom I've used with the same version of Moxier Mail and Quickoffice.) Interesting thing is that if I try to open the same PDF file from the file manager it opens just fine. I know this sounds more like an issue with Moxier Mail but the thing is that it works on every other 2.2 rom I've ever tried. Any tips/advice would be appreciated.

alcOre

Answers:
1. grab a copy of murdered out by tp 4 bama. he's done an awesome job with the main parts and pretty much themed everything. Then un zip it using 7 zip and you should have your template. Plug in your new icons and pngs then re zip it using 7 zip and change the .zip to a .mtz format.

2. I use audio manager for all of my sound. You can unlink the ringtone and notifications.

3. sorry don't have an answer for this 1

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Jswerv3

Reaction score
the previous version is so much better in my opinion.. i think im going to flash back

OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

no its still not working :(. im looking into why its not working, its very strange :-/