[New!]D1-MIUI-1.1.28.0

loveubuntu

Reaction score
Should I wipe coming from 1.1.22.1?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
Always front to back ;)
Sorry couldn't resist.

I always wipe data/reset factory default, format cache and data, and format dalvik cache. That is after a nandroid and titanium backup of course. Then use titanium backup to restore. Oh ya, don't restore any system apps.

datsyuk

Reaction score
Yeah I usually do but I just got a new refurb today and was feeling lazy :D might as well. Always nice and fresh to reset it all up anyway.

hrhnick

Reaction score
PIN Unlock

the layout of the PIN unlock screen is borked/unusable :-(

datsyuk

Reaction score
Do themes still go in /MIUI/theme anymore? :O put some in there and didn't work.

OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Do themes still go in /MIUI/theme anymore? :O put some in there and didn't work.

i think you have to import them from theme manager still

geoff5093

Reaction score
So are they ever going to fix the bugs they keep saying are present? Seems like those should be fixed before they work on new features.

Granted it's free for us and the dev's work hard, just thinking out loud!

datsyuk

Reaction score
Is anyone else not able to download these links FROM the phone directly? I always get an error from the browser; the URL it resolves to is http://redirectingat.com/ <stuff here>

I always have to download the PC then transfer over. Is it Bit.ly? Can we just put the whole link in there?

Long press it and hit open or open in new window. Works for me, I know what you're talking about. Try long pressing and opening.

leonozug

Reaction score
Anyone else having force-closes with the Miui camera? Also tried to use Fix Permissions in Rom manager and that closes too. Other than that it's solid.

lilcdroid

Reaction score

i think you have to import them from theme manager still

Hit the import button and clicked my .mtz's and .zip's and they don't show :(

I placed both my themes in the MIUI/theme folder and was able to load them both up perfectly from Settings/Personal/Theme Manager/choose theme...then scrolled past the 3 stock themes down to mine. What theme(s) are you trying to put on?
BTW...I never had to import them...they were in the theme section when I opened Theme Manager. Another thing you could try is going to the File Manager...SD Card...find you .mtz file...click on it...and it should bring you right to the Theme Manager apply screen.

Last edited:

onsht1kll

Reaction score
4 way boot, lockscreen timeout, no clock, no battery mod, and circle battery mods are up in the Mods page