Mysterious Device Now With November 23 Launch date

Status
Not open for further replies.

2005CTS

Reaction score
So they just shut down the other thread before I had a chance to post my theory of where the pictures will show up.

Just what if Miami chooses to release the pictures to his facebook page? That would be an interesting turn of events. I am basing this on a couple of factors - first it has been 48 hours since he has set foot in this site while he commented on some posts just 16 hours ago on his facebook site. Secondly - what if he does want to start a new thread on this website that will be linked to many other tech blogs and web pages? Well...then he may hold out and wait for everything and do it later this week - maybe even next Monday since today has basically come and gone with nothing to report.

So...now I will be checking both places. Here and Facebook. If anyone else sees an update on Facebook make sure to post here to let everyone know.

2005CTS

Reaction score
The party's over here! Let's not upset the mods this team, please?

No kidding. No name calling or bad language folks. We need to keep a thread open that we can discuss this in a civil manner. So...if Miami doesn't make an appearance today on this site - I think he is going to release them somewhere else - like on his FB page with a link to this site once he has all the information he wanted to start a new thread.

He has posted on his FB more recently than here...so we know he is active and out there working on this story.

dtdlurch

Reaction score
Glad to see the spirit lives on!

Feels like a flashback to a high school party that got busted by the cops. Everyone run out the back and we'll just move the party down the street!

2005CTS

Reaction score
Glad to see the spirit lives on!

Feels like a flashback to a high school party that got busted by the cops. Everyone run out the back and we'll just move the party down the street!

LOL!!! Except like one of those parties...we are waiting for Miami to show up with the keg!

xpezdj

Reaction score
Not burning upgrade on another 3G device with LTE being lit up in my area "soon".

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mtnbkrbob

Reaction score
Has anyone else verified how Video Calling on 3G works?
Will Verizon make it WiFi only?

well two guys at my work have the evo 4g and im in michigan and sprints 4g isnt out in this part of town and when they use their video chat it works good. yes the video seems a lil choppy but all in all i say it works good on the sprint 3g. i want it. be realistic its not gonna look like your face to face with the other person.

kparks

Reaction score
wow they closed the other thread no 1 even did anything wrong. i guess we all will migrate to this one haha. well miami prolly just getting home from work from what uall talkin i hope to see sumn tonight or atleast get a update from him. ive become really sceptical about this sum one in the other thread said the other admins need to find out whats going on and i cant help but feel the same he may not owe us nothing but i feel we deserve some answers to whats goin on

drewhilvers

Reaction score
arg

At his point I wish I didnt have an upgrade in 11 days, my spirit has been at all time and all time lows haha. Either way Im happy this forum has giving me a way to past the time past week or so :)

kparks

Reaction score
i dont think on his fb then the og source would be his fb page they want ppl to be linked to the site any info will be on this site first if he has any

2005CTS

Reaction score
From what I can gather - the mods/admin folks know what is going on and know why he isn't posting. I wouldn't be surprised if they have seen what he has - so don't expect to have any of them demand some action as to his frequent missed deadlines. That said - I can also only think that Verizon is trying to control the leak and possibly made Miami sign a non disclosure agreement which is preventing him from doing anything. I suspect that if the other rumor is true that the phone is going to be silently released on the 11th that they do want to keep the story under wraps so that they can sell as many of the original DIncs as possible while limiting demand on the new phone as Verizon is notorious for not having enough stock on hand of anything but blackberries.

I just hope that along with the silent launch you will be able to order it online so that you can reserve one for yourself. I travel on the 11th - but if it is available to order...then I will be able to order the phone before I head to the airport and get it a few days later. I just don't want to miss out on the phone and it end up being like the DX situation where people were waiting two weeks to get a phone.

dtdlurch

Reaction score
LTE will be nice, but I'm not too worried about it being my next upgrade. I'm really liking the idea of the front camera, a 4-inch+ screen, and giving a good HTC device a try.

I know its all still rumors and such, but is dual-core on this puppy considered off the table or still a possibility?

2005CTS

Reaction score
LTE will be nice, but I'm not too worried about it being my next upgrade. I'm really liking the idea of the front camera, a 4-inch+ screen, and giving a good HTC device a try.

I know its all still rumors and such, but is dual-core on this puppy considered off the table or still a possibility?

Who knows. For that info we will have to wait until Miami releases the goods. I just hope he isn't so pissed at the members of this site to go and release it elsewhere first. But I guess I wouldn't blame him. As frustrating as it has been for us...I suppose it has been equally frustrating for him...if Verizon is pulling all these strings and controlling his efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.