Mysterious Device Now With November 23 Launch date

Status
Not open for further replies.

aayoo

Reaction score
How can the iPhone be operating on a 4G network when AT&T has no 4G? The camera doesn't work on 3G, it's WiFi only to save AT&T the expensive of putting in more towers.

pardon my inclusion of the iphone in the 4g family.

DKunch

Reaction score
Yeah i dont know how the Front Facing camera will be... like someone said earlier... Video Calling is not all that exciting... yeah it would be nice if say you were in a long distance relationship or if you had family you dont get to see in person to often (provided the other person had it to)... but it is just a novelty right now. Does anyone know if the Front facing camera will have other functions? only other thing i can think of would be taking self portraits like some of the flip phones with the small screens on the outside used to do... so does anyone have any knowledge of other functions for the FF Cam??

chefb

Reaction score
well so much got the x being the biggest and the baddest..

missrachel

Reaction score
Just in time for my birthday!!!! dancedroid
I very well may have to abandon my original Droid for this baby!!!! I don't want to.. but we will see!! :)

swallman

Reaction score
Damn, I just upgraded to the X a few weeks ago (from the D1). Does anyone know how/if I could somehow swing this ? Could I return the X (within my 30 day period), drop back down to the D1 and get this phone when it becomes available ?

GryphonD

Reaction score
Pah. Nice but I just can't let go of my D1 till a 4.3 screen with slider KB comes out.

Sent via neural interface.

bd1212

Reaction score
Damn, I just upgraded to the X a few weeks ago (from the D1). Does anyone know how/if I could somehow swing this ? Could I return the X (within my 30 day period), drop back down to the D1 and get this phone when it becomes available ?

If you're still within your 30 day period, you sure can.

bd1212

Reaction score
this will be my next phone if it comes out. And I sure hope it does...

Sent from my Droid

Same here. I've got everything saved up. Here's my checklist:

• [X]Available Upgrade?
  • [X]Money to buy phone?
  • [X]Money to buy phone case/accessories?

BenRx

Reaction score
Ugh... I can return my Fascinate until Oct 30th. I guess I'll be going back to the Eris for a few weeks. I had an Eris which sucked, but I could tell Sense and everything else would have been smokin if it were on better hardware.

R

RETG

Too bad it's made by HTC, it does look nice. Oh well, that's life.dancedroid

Status
Not open for further replies.