My droid doesn't do this?

taypotts

Reaction score
[video=youtube;X9P_KAyOlZw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9P_KAyOlZw[/video]

This commercial shows the Droid typing in "Human" and gives results from music, youtube, web, etc. Mine only shows web results or suggestions. Any setting to change?

OP
taypotts

taypotts

Reaction score
anyone got anything? Does you Droid do this?

superglen99

Reaction score
Droid Does, don't you ever doubt it again. Mine is making love to my wife right now mwwahahahah. ;)

JayMonster

Reaction score
Excellent! Why isn't that default if it's in the freakin commercial. LOL

Because then there would be people complaining about "information overload" and that the search is returning too much. There is rarely a single way that is satisfactory to everybody, but at least with the Droid, you do get the option (even if you didn't know it was there).

JayMonster

Reaction score
Milestones dont have Voice search -.-

Holy Cow!! Everybody (but me) is so over concerned with Pinch and Zoom that the Milestone has and Droid doesn't, and Navigation (that Droid does, but Milestone doesn't) that this was completely overlooked by everybody?!?! Even the exPansys website selling the Milestone says you can search by voice (but the image of the phone shows the lack of Microphone button on the Search Widget)

To me, this is far more important a piece than either of the two more focused upon elements.

keiichi25

Reaction score
Excellent! Why isn't that default if it's in the freakin commercial. LOL

Because then there would be people complaining about "information overload" and that the search is returning too much. There is rarely a single way that is satisfactory to everybody, but at least with the Droid, you do get the option (even if you didn't know it was there).

I think it is less about information overload and more of people going, "WHAT?!? GOOGLE HAS MY CONTACT INFORMATION PASTED ON THE NET?!?" I mean, some people are afraid of certain information they have put in that shouldn't be out in the public. While it is nice that G-mail has your contact information you can get anywhere, I think some people like it where not everyone can see it as well.