Does Anyone Know how to enable my Droid to search all items like in the commercial

RubberSoul

Reaction score
[video=youtube;Vc5gqC1y3fA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc5gqC1y3fA[/video]

I went to Settings>Search>Searchable Items> and have all of them checked. But yet when I try and search "human" like in the commercial all i get is web search results....shouldnt this be working exactly like the commercial? Am I missing something....

Thanks Dave

sdrawkcabton88

Reaction score
Are you searching by using the magnifying glass button on your phone, or by using the google search bar widget?

synctek

Reaction score
Do a search for Mc Donald's - I got a web search, Maps Information - including the phone number for the closest one to me as well as Youtube links. The next thing is to try a song you know is on the droid. I will try that as well. Post your findings.

synctek

Reaction score
I have some music on the droid from the black eyed peas. I did a search, and they came up, as well as Youtube and web searches

JayMonster

Reaction score
From the main screen

Menu>Settings>Search

Select Searchable items

Select the items you want returned in your search.

OP
R

RubberSoul

Reaction score
Im using the widget, but same goes for the magnafy glass on bottom. I search mcdonalds and only get youtube vids option, and web, no gps locations which I was looking for........I have everything checked....anything else i can do or????

OP
R

RubberSoul

Reaction score
Just did a soft reset and it seems to be working ..... awsome!