Motorola Droid Bionic Release Date?

wooddale

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

EFGantry

Reaction score
i can understand the frustration of not having the opportunity to purchase what had the promise of being a beast device. but given all this info, plus all the previous reports of major flaws with the Bionic, it seems pretty obvious that this phone has some real issues. personally, i wouldn't want a phone released with that kind of baggage. right now, even if the Bionic does come out in the next few weeks, i'm very leery of this phone.

if i'm gonna drop serious coin on a dual core phone, have it for 2 years, and pay a hefty monthly bill, i want the thing to actually be a beast! i'm not happy, but i'm certainly very willing to wait for the Targa, and get something that actually lives up to the hype.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Yeah even if this phone does make it there's no way I would buy it with all the trouble it's had.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah even if this phone does make it there's no way I would buy it with all the trouble it's had.

That's all a bunch of "I heard" rumor and speculation. Same thing that the TB went through.

i'm not going to buy it because I'm not in the market for a phone.

bigdad63

Reaction score
Just when I thought I was settled on the bionic, the GSII muddied the water and now the targa looks like an absolute beast!

EFGantry

Reaction score
the Bionic may release on time, and may be perfectly fine. but for me, there's too much "smoke" around this thing, and i'm not gonna risk getting burned when the GS2 and Targa are out there.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score

That's all a bunch of "I heard" rumor and speculation. Same thing that the TB went through.

i'm not going to buy it because I'm not in the market for a phone.

Yeah people heard that it was having battery issues and 4g issues and from the number of people who had problems with it I guess it was true.

Reaction score
A lot of people said those were fake cuz they said the atrix was having the same issues...

You have just been post-pwned.

MKStroube

Reaction score
Bionic being scrapped?

Does anyone know about the rumors I've been reading that Verizon intends to scrap the Bionic? What's a good 4G device if that happens?

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
VZW rep just told me the Bionic will be released in June. He said it was not a issue with VZW but a issue with the processor and the phone will NOT be a dual core phone when released. It gets too hot and is not safe. :( However, it will still be 4G.

wooddale

Reaction score
Then aside from a front facing camera its the same as a DC and exactly the same as the new DX2 If that's I'm glad I got My TB. Hope its wrong was looking forward to the dual core processor