Motorola Droid Bionic Release Date?

trailblazen

Reaction score
Latest post from Panda on AC yesterday:
"Product is expecting to get updated hardware from moto quite soon.. I of course will update as I get new info..

panda "

Last edited:

Xak02

Reaction score
How did I know this would come out after I bought the thunderbolt. Well I still have ten days to return it.
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

mike02vr6

Reaction score
OHHHHH I hope it does get released late June, I am available for an upgrade early June and I have waited someone patiently for this phone. I hope it is worth the wait.

music life

Reaction score
How did I know this would come out after I bought the thunderbolt. Well I still have ten days to return it.

how do you like the thunderbolt?

and im not sure how much truth is in the article i saw. bc usually when something like that comes out 100 people post it on the web and so far i have only seen it there. but we will see.

Xak02

Reaction score

and im not sure how much truth is in the article i saw. bc usually when something like that comes out 100 people post it on the web and so far i have only seen it there. but we will see.

The phone is actually a good phone. The point I'm coming to conflict with is that : is it just a phone I'm settling for?
It's got a great feel to it, impressive screen, both size and crispness. It's faster thaan my dying d1. And it even doesn't have the battery issues I was expecting.
The d1 wasn't even making it 8-10 hours between charges, but the TB had over 24 hours today. Basically if you don't turn the screen on much it does last OK.
So I do like the phone, it's definitely something I could enjoy using. The problem with That is I feel like dropping the amount they are charging for phones I want to feel like "wow this phone is great", and having been holding out for the Bionic, and now seeing it may still come out, makes me feel That it does not make me say "wow" .

A bit long winded, did that give you some answer?
Feel free to ask more questions.

A bit of story here. Years ago I had the moto razor, arguably one of the most awesome phones ever. Then I lost it and couldn't get another one due to stocking problems. So I settled for some LG pos. I'm not feeling That TB is a pos, far from It. But I am worrying that it's a settle situation. You know?

therock

Reaction score
Well, we all know how much credit we give store reps. I was in Costco today at the booth where they sell for AT&Y and Verizon and who knows what else.
I asked about the BIONIC and he says, "In Two Weeks". So hes saying mid May.

music life

Reaction score

The phone is actually a good phone. The point I'm coming to conflict with is that : is it just a phone I'm settling for?
It's got a great feel to it, impressive screen, both size and crispness. It's faster thaan my dying d1. And it even doesn't have the battery issues I was expecting.
The d1 wasn't even making it 8-10 hours between charges, but the TB had over 24 hours today. Basically if you don't turn the screen on much it does last OK.
So I do like the phone, it's definitely something I could enjoy using. The problem with That is I feel like dropping the amount they are charging for phones I want to feel like "wow this phone is great", and having been holding out for the Bionic, and now seeing it may still come out, makes me feel That it does not make me say "wow" .

A bit of story here. Years ago I had the moto razor, arguably one of the most awesome phones ever. Then I lost it and couldn't get another one due to stocking problems. So I settled for some LG pos. I'm not feeling That TB is a pos, far from It. But I am worrying that it's a settle situation. You know?

yeah i know exactly what you mean. im glad to hear that its not a bad phone. the more i read the better it sounds. and if things go bad with bionic i may just settle with the TB.

still hoping we see the bionic or targa in June. thats close to as long as i will wait.

Flippindewd

Reaction score
ahahahaha, look at the first couple of posts. Who knew we'd be waiting until late summer? Some were thinking February!

Reaction score
ahahahaha, look at the first couple of posts. Who knew we'd be waiting until late summer? Some were thinking February!

That was two phones ago... itd be different if we were waiting for the same piece of hardware... the renaming of the new handset to bionic just makes it seem that much longer.

I was waiting for the etna until mid april... ive been waiting for the xt875since then :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

wooddale

Reaction score

yeah i know exactly what you mean. im glad to hear that its not a bad phone. the more i read the better it sounds. and if things go bad with bionic i may just settle with the TB.

still hoping we see the bionic or targa in June. thats close to as long as i will wait.

I got a Thunderbolt had it almost from the start bought it for 4G it is a good phone but if you use the phone alot battery life sucks. Im rooted been on many a rom and am curently on the GB leak I have never had a problem with reboots. Which makes me think the reboot problem will definetly be fixed.

therock

Reaction score
Droid 3? I am predicting that phone will be a sales flop. Not that I have a great record, just my 2¢