Motorola Droid Bionic Release Date?

Reaction score
So assuming it HAS to be a Thursday, then I'm gonna hope for 14th or 21st :)

Gives me just enough time to save for it... and my wife to spend the saved money hahaha :p

I haven't been keeping up as much as I should be.... have there been any price leaks/announcements?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Reaction score
Birthday... day of birth.... come on guys... how is a day old baby going to use a phone? HELLOOOOO?!

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
I'm thinking the 28th so they don't have any people returning the Charge. The people who buy it in the first few days won't be able to exchange it that way. So happy birthday to me lol.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

nyeshia0431

Reaction score
I agree. I think it would be the 28th due to the "Drunk Panda" that rights the poems about phone releases. People said he was dead on about the true release date of the TB and after I read his poem about the next 4G Lte phone it mentioned "Blur", "Guy who played Bionic Man" and "dual core" and he said you may have several weeks and after the "Hyper Beast" (TB) hype slows down. So Im hoping this is true and it will come out next month dancedroid

Reaction score
Woo! I'm down with that... and up for it! Hehehe

WindedBison

Reaction score
I pray to Zeus that it gets released in April. I mean they already released the Atrix which is essentially the same phone minus a few specs. I just want that Tegra-2 and LTE so baddd.

codye91

Reaction score
I was told today by a verizon employee that moto is holding out on the bionic and verizon altogether because verizon decided that it wanted to sign a contract with apple, it's biggest competition to the droid. Maybe I'm crazy, but it makes sense. Moto gave them the zoom and it has flopped since the third party versions with wifi are about to come out. Who knows? We'll see.

SnydersWeb

Reaction score
I was told today by a verizon employee that moto is holding out on the bionic and verizon altogether because verizon decided that it wanted to sign a contract with apple, it's biggest competition to the droid. Maybe I'm crazy, but it makes sense. Moto gave them the zoom and it has flopped since the third party versions with wifi are about to come out. Who knows? We'll see.

A corporate temper tantrum of this nature would not help Moto. They know the Bionic and the iPhone are quite simply in different markets. Even then, the iPhone hasn't been a super fly-off-the-shelves and dominate the market seller for VZW either.

I believe a safer bet is they simply just needed more time to work the kinks out of their first LTE phone.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Most Verizon employees don't know very much so I'm not sure how much I buy into that.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk