Motorola Droid Bionic Release Date?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

This is one of the best Android handsets to be released this year. This one and the LG Optimus 3D are going to be the kings of 2011.

I feel the same way about updates. No longer important. I've tried and used them all and they are all basically the same. Gingerbread is nothing earth shattering. Could do with or without it. Touchwiz 4.0 is a fantastic UI on cutting edge hardware.

Droid--->ether--->this thread

iveman89

Reaction score
so i come on here everyday hoping that i will see a release date but nothing tyet huh? when does the Q2 start?

Xak02

Reaction score
so i come on here everyday hoping that i will see a release date but nothing tyet huh? when does the Q2 start?

I also check up daily for news haha. The my poor D1 is holding out so well, it will almost be sad when I switch. Almost.

dragonflyr

Reaction score
I also check up daily for news haha. The my poor D1 is holding out so well, it will almost be sad when I switch. Almost.

me too. D1 running PE currently. love my D1, but starting to show its age. trying to resist other contenders until the Bionic hits!!

XFactordx

Reaction score
Same here. My D1 is rooted, running LiquidGB but the keyboard is "bubbling" and falling apart. I'm trying to baby it until the Bionic lol.

illmatic636

Reaction score
Same here. My D1 is rooted, running LiquidGB but the keyboard is "bubbling" and falling apart. I'm trying to baby it until the Bionic lol.

Same here, rooted and running CM7 waiting to be retired for bIONIC. Locked or not...........not for long at least.

billyk

Reaction score
Yup - an early D1 owner waiting on the Bionic. I'll dump-out of this queue however if it's delayed/delayed/delayed again. I don't want to hit the tiered data plans - with 5 lines, I can't afford it!

Drosul

Reaction score
You guys have it good you do not have to reboot a Blackberry Storm 1 four to five times a day!!!:mad:

This... My D1 died in Dec, and am now eligible for my upgrade, but am waiting for the Bionic over the TB. Using a hand me down Storm currently myself, and it makes me want to punch a kitten daily....

Please think of the kittens, and release this phone asap.

On the topic of the data cards, I wish they'd at least offer the option of buying the phone outright with the data card you want. My first purchase for my Bionic will be a 32gb card.