Motorola Droid Bionic Joins the Droid Family!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Bad hugh

...yea I know, I already slapped myself on the wrist for that one. :D

Lol Hugh that was VERY funny hahahahaha but I had to edit it. Bad Hugh!!

Good stuff LOL but not family friendly : )

Droid--->ether--->this thread

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
It would be like AOL back in the day.... just WAITING for you to forget to cancel that free membership hahaha

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Can you believe that AOL is STILL around? I think they still have like 4 million subscribers down from their peak at 30 million. Must be the 4 million people who forgot to cancel. XD

Reaction score
It would be like AOL back in the day.... just WAITING for you to forget to cancel that free membership hahaha

Can you believe that AOL is STILL around? I think they still have like 4 million subscribers down from their peak at 30 million. Must be the 4 million people who forgot to cancel. XD

My father still thinks you need AOL to get to the internet even though they have cable at their house. :-/

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Good thing I'm due for a new phone in the next couple months will definately be getting this phone if no locked boot loader. Sad I have to leave my d1 soon but the bionic sounds great cna't wait to get my hands on one

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Reaction score
I wouldn't expect it to be either... that would be a bold move on their part... I think it's more a matter of how locked down it will be...

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I wouldn't expect it to be either... that would be a bold move on their part... I think it's more a matter of how locked down it will be...

It will be blocked down enough that nobody will ever get into it :)

UNC

Reaction score

+1

Get used to the encrypted bootloaders, even HTC is heading that way.

Someone laughed it off when I said it before, but you can blame all the tetherers abuse for your device being locked down. No way the cell manufacturers would waste their money on encryption unless it was at the carriers behest. The carriers want to can illegal tethering before they move to 4g. I can't blame them either, bandwidth ain't free, and if they don't do something to stop tethering we will all be paying outrageous rates to cover their bandwidth costs....

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
You are correct UNC.......

EmmVeePee

Reaction score
I would never buy another Motorola phone again after the Droid 1 fiasco...

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I wanna what Droid 1 fiasco too..lol

I believe he's referring to an inundation of awesomeness... some peoples basic functions cease when faced with unexpexted hardware/technological leaps. LoL hater!

jaycemiskel

Reaction score

+1

Get used to the encrypted bootloaders, even HTC is heading that way.

Someone laughed it off when I said it before, but you can blame all the tetherers abuse for your device being locked down. No way the cell manufacturers would waste their money on encryption unless it was at the carriers behest. The carriers want to can illegal tethering before they move to 4g. I can't blame them either, bandwidth ain't free, and if they don't do something to stop tethering we will all be paying outrageous rates to cover their bandwidth costs....

All you have to have is root to tether though and so far no manufacturer has stopped that.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk