Motorola XT875 aka Droid Bionic Surfaces

loki993

Reaction score
confirms the 4.5 in screen

It is 4.3". The reason why people thought it was 4.5" is because it was next to a Defy and it was originally said that it was next to Atrix which is 4". So the reason why it looked so large in the photos is because it was next to a Defy which is 3.7":

droid-bionic6-600x463.jpg

Ok, am I the only one that want to know how I get the rainy backgroud pic? lol

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
confirms the 4.5 in screen

It is 4.3". The reason why people thought it was 4.5" is because it was next to a Defy and it was originally said that it was next to Atrix which is 4". So the reason why it looked so large in the photos is because it was next to a Defy which is 3.7":

droid-bionic6-600x463.jpg

Yep. Trying to explain this to people is very difficult...

gkeller16

Reaction score
Looking for some educated info from some of you fine folks. Just got the x2 as my og droid upgrade. I have about 9 days left on return policy and am torn between this and x2. Anyone have a educated guess on price this will debut at? If its more than 199$ my wife will kill me lol and will just keep the x2.

bplewis24

Reaction score
Looking for some educated info from some of you fine folks. Just got the x2 as my og droid upgrade. I have about 9 days left on return policy and am torn between this and x2. Anyone have a educated guess on price this will debut at? If its more than 199$ my wife will kill me lol and will just keep the x2.

If this launches at $199 I would be pretty surprised. I think we're looking at >$249

Brandon

haproot

Reaction score
I'll guess: $299 on contract. $550-$650 to buy outright.

haproot

Reaction score

Yea but I'm sure there will be other ways to get it around 300-400 off contract.

Craigslist, EBAY, or any other site that sells phones.

If you find such a deal, please pm me. I would love to buy one outright and have both the 3 and the bionic lol.

For a while i was looking for a deal on a droid x recently, they were still going for about 300 on ebay for a clean esn and in decent working condition.

Reaction score
3rd pic down kinda looks like there might be a slide-out keyboard... I sure hope not.

Kryptyk

Reaction score
I'm also excited to get my hands on one, but at 4.5 inches... i mean it looks huge. The 4.3 Inch screens were already pretty big. Will wait and see.

you're looking at what...1/8" inch taller of a screen maybe? my wife's 4" TB to my 4.3" DX is minimal at best.

Actually, the thunderbolt has a 4.3 inch screen, not a 4 inch.....:)
Its just wider than your DX

Kryptyk

Reaction score
I guess I should have kept reading on and seen that someone already pointed that out.....ROFL

:banplease:

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

Best Buy Mobile will have it for $299 subsidized as per our inventory system $799 retail.

haproot

Reaction score

Best Buy Mobile will have it for $299 subsidized as per our inventory system $799 retail.

HOLY CRAP! $800! No way!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

Yea but I'm sure there will be other ways to get it around 300-400 off contract.

Actually, you usually find that phones are way more expensive on those sites, especially if they're new releases.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

HOLY CRAP! $800! No way!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

The guy that gave us this information would of posted the pictures of the Bionic with the Price List but it had his job ID number water marked all over it. What he could release I posted it in the Bionic Forum last month.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mo...intely-new-hardware-xt875-26.html#post1604814

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mo...-7-can-keep-unlimited-data-2.html#post1604154

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score

If you find such a deal, please pm me. I would love to buy one outright and have both the 3 and the bionic lol.

For a while i was looking for a deal on a droid x recently, they were still going for about 300 on ebay for a clean esn and in decent working condition.

I was about to buy a $200 Thunderbolt in May of craigslist, but then I looked into the Bionic and am waiting on it.

Usually within a month, you should see a good amount on craigslist or ebay.
And the more popular phones tend to have more, so Id say the Bionic should have some good deals.

It all depends where you live though.