Motorola Droid 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok miami!! give it up!! wut do you know!! dont make me pull this car over and pull down yur pannies :icon_ devil:

I know we don't have Flash and MOST LIKELY won't before we get 2.1 :icon_ devil:.

I just have good information that 2.1 is VERY close to a release for us Droid owners :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:. I can't give you the exact time as I also haven't been told yet :icon_ devil:. When I do and can release it I will post it up. Though if you look around you may find a 2.1 official issue thread already up and locked for now.

Any idea if this update will be rolled out over a week last 2.0.1?

Absoltuly it will be staggerd. No doubt on that.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know we don't have Flash and MOST LIKELY won't before we get 2.1 :icon_ devil:.

I just have good information that 2.1 is VERY close to a release for us Droid owners :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:. I can't give you the exact time as I also haven't been told yet :icon_ devil:. When I do and can release it I will post it up. Though if you look around you may find a 2.1 official issue thread already up and locked for now.

Any idea if this update will be rolled out over a week last 2.0.1?

*Like*

And why can't I edit that previous post?

Becuase it's in the news section

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
Again closer than you think...

ok miami!! give it up!! wut do you know!! dont make me pull this car over and pull down yur pannies :icon_ devil:

GRR!!!! :'( i want it nowwwwwww

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

and the Steelers wanted in to the Playoffs.....we all know how that turned out :icon_ devil:

Nick177th

Reaction score
Seems like 2.0.1 had already started rolling out this close to the supposed release date. I mean, it seems like more than a few people had already received 2.0.1 via OTA 4 days before the expected release date of 11 December. Has anyone gotten 2.1via OTA yet?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Seems like 2.0.1 had already started rolling out this close to the supposed release date. I mean, it seems like more than a few people had already received 2.0.1 via OTA 4 days before the expected release date of 11 December. Has anyone gotten 2.1via OTA yet?

yah :icon_eek: wut he said:icon_eek:

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score

Nope. 2.0.1 was just released to fix bugs. 2.1 is a whole different beast, so I'm not surprised that it's not out yet.

Nick177th

Reaction score

and the Steelers wanted in to the Playoffs.....we all know how that turned out :icon_ devil:
How many rings did you say the dolphins have Miami? The sameas the number of updates we've received so far? Oh OK.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

How many rings did you say the dolphins have Miami? The sameas the number of updates we've received so far? Oh OK.

Well first no tot get off topic but I'm not a Fins fan. I am a Redskins fan and while I know we are terrible. We didn't win thr SB last year and miss the playoffs this year :icon_ devil:. I was just poking at his user name..no offense intended :)

Sorry if I cranked anyone up

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea but

2.0.1 was ready and not a whole new OS. It is just some fixes. 2.1 is not a new "OS" per say but it has much more to do than 2.0.1 did.

Nick177th

Reaction score

Well first no tot get off topic but I'm not a Fins fan. I am a Redskins fan and while I know we are terrible. We didn't win thr SB last year and miss the playoffs this year :icon_ devil:. I was just poking at his user name..no offense intended :)

Sorry if I cranked anyone up

Just kidding around Miami. Although I'm EXTREMELY protective of the Steeler nation, I don't get worked up about not making the playoffs as long as we've got more "Bling" than any other team. :icon_ devil:

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
? When it is rolled out how is the order determined (i.e. who gets it when)? Is it by who's had the phone the longest or regional or just random?

Status
Not open for further replies.