Motorola Dinara or Droid Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdad63

Reaction score
Jesus Christ, please stop these "should I wait threads." Do you not realize there will always be a better phone around the corner?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

I don't think Jesus has an account here.dancedroid

EFGantry

Reaction score
Dinara is just the internal codename, and is not the name that it will be sold as - just like Solana (the D3), Etna (original Bionic), Olympus (Atrix), Everest (Xoom), and Targa (new Bionic)... For some reason, Moto has an affinity for mountains when codenaming its phones in development. Dinara is apparently a mountain near the border of Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina...

Yes, I am aware of that. I was just having fun with the "wordplay" and possible marketing direction.

I also realized the geographical significance and hence, my original emoticon in my original message.

:)

oops, sorry! :icon_eek:

J**** C*****, please stop these "should I wait threads." Do you not realize there will always be a better phone around the corner?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

?? i don't remember JC posting anywhere in this thread. maybe his post got deleted because of language... and, it's a sad commentary on Moto when even JC doesn't know what the heck is going on with their phones...

das2042

Reaction score
Actually Jesus does have an account here, but he unfortunately made the mistake of buying a gzone(remember he is part human so he to can make a mistake) so you can find him in that thread or follow him at [email protected]. who cares what the threads are or what they talk about. We're all a bunch of impatient people waiting patiently for a device that doesn't want to launch in a timely manner. We should all really thank moto and Verizon for bringing us all together and giving us something to do while being bored at work or at home. Just an opinion :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

bigdad63

Reaction score
Actually Jesus does have an account here, but he unfortunately made the mistake of buying a gzone(remember he is part human so he to can make a mistake) so you can find him in that thread or follow him at [email protected]. who cares what the threads are or what they talk about. We're all a bunch of impatient people waiting patiently for a device that doesn't want to launch in a timely manner. We should all really thank moto and Verizon for bringing us all together and giving us something to do while being bored at work or at home. Just an opinion :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Completely inaccurate on the JC part (pm me if you have ?s), but everyone is definately entitled to a say.

Status
Not open for further replies.