took my Bionic back to wait for the Motorola Dinara

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
From the previously cited Android Guys post on the Dinara:

"The device is rumoured to be heading to Verizon AT&T this winter, so it's also likely to have LTE on board. Let us know what you think of the device (and that fantastic photo) in the comments below.
UPDATE: The Dinara is in fact likely to be heading to AT&T not Verizon as previously written, typing error on my part there, sorry guys!"

Link please. And also like everything else on the internet, its all speculation until they make an official announcement.

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

tcayton49

Reaction score
Link please. And also like everything else on the internet, its all speculation until they make an official announcement.

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

I already linked that in an earlier post. And like I keep saying, yes its a rumor, but every rumor attached to this phone(except for the initial one which was recanted) has pointed to it coming to AT&T. you don't have to believe any of it, I just don't want people coming to the forum for information and making decisions based on the information when the information is wrong.

tcayton49

Reaction score

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Idk why ppl think Verizon and moto would tag up for a flagship device in the bionic then less then two months release another one before the bionics even get sold.... common sense to me.... but stranger things have been done

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums