Bionic release hyping by DL!!

mjones73

Reaction score
What might one do with three USB ports?

I copied the photo and blew it up. It looks like there is a HDMI port, 2 USB ports and an ethernet port.

It is definately looking good!

From looking at the pics in this thread, to me, it looks like it has from left to right, one mini HDMI, 3 USB, 1 I can't make out (possibly power), 1 headphone jack.

ModestMuse

Reaction score
What might one do with three USB ports?

I copied the photo and blew it up. It looks like there is a HDMI port, 2 USB ports and an ethernet port.

From looking at the pics in this thread, to me, it looks like it has from left to right, one mini HDMI, 3 USB, 1 I can't make out (possibly power), 1 headphone jack.

Take another look at the pictures above. Hold Ctrl and scroll up on your mouse. You can clearly see 2 USB logos, and then the 3rd hole has a different logo, possibly ethernet?

anuraj1

Reaction score

Take another look at the pictures above. Hold Ctrl and scroll up on your mouse. You can clearly see 2 USB logos, and then the 3rd hole has a different logo, possibly ethernet?

The third logo is for the small round plugin to the right of it. It means power cable.

ModestMuse

Reaction score

The third logo is for the small round plugin to the right of it. It means power cable.

From left to right, there is:

HDMI, USB, USB, -----, Headphone, Power

Snow02

Reaction score
It's 3 usb ports. If it were anything else there would be a different symbol next to it. Not to mention, it looks just like the other two usb ports. If you need more evidence, look at the atrix dock, which shares the same configuration.

ModestMuse

Reaction score
It's 3 usb ports. If it were anything else there would be a different symbol next to it. Not to mention, it looks just like the other two usb ports. If you need more evidence, look at the atrix dock, which shares the same configuration.

You're probably right... Just was basing that on the fact that they put 2 USB logos on there instead of 3. But I guess the 2 logos are in between the 3 ports.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if we'll have to use the previous inductive charging pads with the Bionic? Just curious if they'll be releasing a new charging pad for us to use as I think this is a great feature that's overlooked. Can't wait to just lay my phone on the desk and have it charge.

Edit: Sounds insanely lazy, but i'd probably buy 2 of them one for my desk one for my nightstand, plugging that mini usb in is probably the most difficult task the droid causes.

Vito.a

Reaction score
Most laptop docking stations have multiple USB ports also. Most peripherals are connected using USB ports.