Bionic release hyping by DL!!

Reaction score
Multiple bionic posts on droid life this morning regarding vzw making room between the x2 and d3 for a "new device coming soon"

http://www.noticeorange.com/StoryBo...RpY2VvcmFuZ2VyDQsSBFNpdGUY2ZLqAQw&font_size=9

Then follows multiple posts regarding docking stations showing up on amazon with much more clear photos then weve seen before.

Another post references a more in depth perspective of the fcc filing regarding its inclusion of the user manual's release.

http://www.droid-life.com/2011/07/21/droid-bionic-fcc-filing-external-pics-and-users-manual-become-public-on-august-7-another-sign-of-an-august-4-release/

And the last update talks about the confirming of a slight hump on the rear, giving it what appears to be the style we once saw on the targa leak, but certainly looks much much better in the new photos.

http://www.droid-life.com/2011/07/21/first-look-at-the-back-of-the-droid-bionic-mini-hump-is-go/

Follow my link and head over to droidlife and check it out...im on my phone and it would be painstaking @ 6am to post 4 links lol

August 4th here we come?!?!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
JerseyFirefighter
Reaction score
Good shots of the front...Dl still has a shot of the back as well as the vzw display. There are also a few other docking station photos not included in that post. Heading into the firehouse, the mobile command center will be up in 30 mins : )

Edit...DL is also stating you can purchase a wireless remote for the multimedia docking station. : )

MS3G35

Reaction score
Here is the back pic...

bionic-dock-high-res-600x488.png

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
Here is the back pic...

bionic-dock-high-res-600x488.png

Is it just me or does it look like there are two humps on the back, one at the top and bottom?

The one at the bottom looks less pronounced. I hope it does, that would have to be comfortable to hold.

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums

MS3G35

Reaction score
Here is the back pic...

Is it just me or does it look like there are two humps on the back, one at the top and bottom?

The one at the bottom looks less pronounced. I hope it does, that would have to be comfortable to hold.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe more room for a bigger processor? Or more RAM? Or maybe just extra styling ques, or really bad lighting effect...

sk102704

Reaction score
I went to bed all pissed off about not hearing anything about the Bionic and feeling like this thing was still a ways off. Then I wake up to a plethora of news, feeling better now.

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
Here is the back pic...

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe more room for a bigger processor? Or more RAM? Or maybe just extra styling ques, or really bad lighting effect...

Hard to say, verizon should just send me one so I can confirm it. :)

yiannis

Reaction score
I went to bed all pissed off about not hearing anything about the Bionic and feeling like this thing was still a ways off. Then I wake up to a plethora of news, feeling better now.

I'm on vacation in Greece, yet still following the news and hoping for an unlocked bootloader.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What might one do with three USB ports?

Plug in a keyboard and mouse for a webtop and connect it to your PC for transfers...

An external drive too perhaps? Though my guess is it probably is just a USB hub. The dock I have for my D1 sits next to the bed so I wouldn't be plugging other computer items into it. Being able to plug ipod's and other devices into the back of the dock for charging is a great idea though.