Mobile_Sensei and Team Liberty

mcp770

Reaction score
Just want to give you a props thread man. You are a theme machine and I appreciate your work. Team Liberty (haters aside) is doing gods work keeping the X cool when for all intents and purposes it is starting to die with the next gen devices starting to out class it. Thanks a million for keeping me flashing cool **** and making even my TB friends jealous even with a locked bootloader. You guys kick ass.

And for the record I have purchased a couple JRummy apps and the Liberty Toolbox and have enjoyed every minute that lost three cups of starbucks have bought me so pay no attention to the haters. We knew what we were donating for and were not duped to pay for alpha testing lol.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Just want to give you a props thread man. You are a theme machine and I appreciate your work. Team Liberty (haters aside) is doing gods work keeping the X cool when for all intents and purposes it is starting to die with the next gen devices starting to out class it. Thanks a million for keeping me flashing cool **** and making even my TB friends jealous even with a locked bootloader. You guys kick ass.

And for the record I have purchased a couple JRummy apps and the Liberty Toolbox and have enjoyed every minute that lost three cups of starbucks have bought me so pay no attention to the haters. We knew what we were donating for and were not duped to pay for alpha testing lol.

+1 to the above.

-Mike

Tanium

Reaction score
The .4 rom has changed the game some.
The base is running so nice.
The toolbox has evolved into just that a toolbox of magic and tricks.
If you guys go any further you might as well change the name to build your own rom.
The others have one heck of a task to beat liberty.
I don't even see a reason to try any other roms.
Just good work guy.
Take a few days off.

bL33d

Reaction score
Yea I have toolbox donate and about every jrummy app and very happy to contribute to hard workers.

V.4 with extended battery and lite use since 6am my battery shows 80% remaining :)

falseprofits

Reaction score
I joined this forum just to agree with all these. I've been using Liberty since 1.0 and it's the only ROM that I think really does my Droid X justice.

I appreciate all the stuff that both Team Liberty and mobile_sensei have contributed to the community.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
The Liberty Gingerbread is, hands down, the fastest rom I've ever had on any of my android phones and is a total joy to use. Thanks Guys!!
icon_%20lala.gif

-Mike

reuuin88

Reaction score
Here to give my props. Love Liberty, been on it since 1.0. Its the longest running rom that stays on my phone at any given time. I'm what they call a flash-a-holic, but for any rom to stay on my phone for 4 months + is just out standing. Thanks for all of your hard work, I hope its fun for yall to do, and you enjoy it. Cause thats what its all about.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I joined this forum just to agree with all these. I've been using Liberty since 1.0 and it's the only ROM that I think really does my Droid X justice.

I appreciate all the stuff that both Team Liberty and mobile_sensei have contributed to the community.

Well said!

-Mike

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3
Agreed; and I've put my money where my mouth is. Thanks guys, and I hope to see the Honeycomb theme soon! :D

By the way, how about some pay versions of the themes? I wouldn't mind ponying up a buck or two for the Honeycomb theme.