mobile droid discussion app

rohowe

Reaction score
This forum doesn't seem to exist on the Incredible itself. I have to go to a computer to post and read droidforums.

Someone suggested that I try tapatalk or something like that. After several tries, I'm finding it very slow. Plus, it doesn't seem to offer the same discussions as droidforums.

Tapatalk has a pay version, which I may try, but I'm not sure that it's any better.

I'm wondering if anyone else has successfully dealt with this.

Good luck. Thanks.

--Ron

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This forum doesn't seem to exist on the Incredible itself. I have to go to a computer to post and read droidforums.

Someone suggested that I try tapatalk or something like that. After several tries, I'm finding it very slow. Plus, it doesn't seem to offer the same discussions as droidforums.

Tapatalk has a pay version, which I may try, but I'm not sure that it's any better.

I'm wondering if anyone else has successfully dealt with this.

Good luck. Thanks.

--Ron
Not sure what you are saying...did you type droidforums.net/forum in your phone's browser?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
You can also use m.droidforums.net

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just don't understand why people want to use tapatalk. I find it totally difficult to work with, and I can't moderate with it.

OP
R

rohowe

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

But m.droidforums.net seems almost as slow as droidforums.net, at least on the hand phone.

I just thought there would be an app somewhere that would make the droid discussion easier on the phone.

I mean if The New York Times or TechCrunch can offer an app that makes it easier to read those pubs on a Droid, why doesn't HTC or Verizon have something to make it easy to discuss the Incredible on an Incredible?

If I'm wrong on this, please let me know.

Thanks.
--Ron