1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

mobile droid discussion app

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by rohowe, Jun 28, 2010.

1. rohowe

rohowe New Member

This forum doesn't seem to exist on the Incredible itself. I have to go to a computer to post and read droidforums.

Someone suggested that I try tapatalk or something like that. After several tries, I'm finding it very slow. Plus, it doesn't seem to offer the same discussions as droidforums.

Tapatalk has a pay version, which I may try, but I'm not sure that it's any better.

I'm wondering if anyone else has successfully dealt with this.

Good luck. Thanks.

--Ron
  2. titans

titans Premium Member Premium Member

Not sure what you are saying...did you type droidforums.net/forum in your phone's browser?
  3. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

You can also use m.droidforums.net
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

I just don't understand why people want to use tapatalk. I find it totally difficult to work with, and I can't moderate with it.
  5. rohowe

rohowe New Member

Thanks for the replies.

But m.droidforums.net seems almost as slow as droidforums.net, at least on the hand phone.

I just thought there would be an app somewhere that would make the droid discussion easier on the phone.

I mean if The New York Times or TechCrunch can offer an app that makes it easier to read those pubs on a Droid, why doesn't HTC or Verizon have something to make it easy to discuss the Incredible on an Incredible?

If I'm wrong on this, please let me know.

Thanks.
    --Ron